cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Live Getting Real: What does success look like to you? 23rd of March, 7:30 pm

Can you find a GIF/picture/meme of what success looks like for you?
giphy

Highlighted

Re: Live Getting Real: What does success look like to you? 23rd of March, 7:30 pm

awww @Hozzles and @WheresMySquishy i love those! Heart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a Live Getting Real chat on What Success Looks Like To You on Monday the 23rd of March! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart
Highlighted

giphy

Highlighted

I also found this earlier, and while it's not really what success looks like to me, I feel like it needs to be posted nonetheless. Smiley LOL

S6iVLzx

Highlighted

@Hozzles i'm sure it's someone's idea of success! Smiley LOL Smiley Tongue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a Live Getting Real chat on What Success Looks Like To You on Monday the 23rd of March! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart
Highlighted

@Hozzles  Hahaha I'm so stealing that gif! Smiley LOL

To me, success is finding lots of good gifs to spam people with Heart Smiley Wink

Highlighted

Well this GR was a... success Smiley Wink.

Loved chatting with you @ecla34 and @WheresMySquishy, thank you for all your great insights! And to anyone else reading this, remember we'd always love to hear your insights, too, so don't be afraid to post some answers and add to the thread! Smiley Very Happy

Goodnight everyone! Heart
giphy
(this is how you might feel after a big success! Smiley LOL)

Highlighted

Thank you so much @Hozzles and @ecla34 and everyone else who worked on this GR behind the scenes! I loved answering the questions and reading your responses! Smiley Happy

Goodnight! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Night everyone! Loved chatting with y'all! Heart Smiley Very Happy

Good Night GIF by TEEY