cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Getting Real: What does success look like to you? 23rd of March, 7:30 pm

Hey Everyone!

This coming Monday we're having a live chat in the evening about What success looks like to you!

stephen colbert win GIF

We're all super different and value different things in life, and the yardstick by which we measure our own and others' accomplishments can vary a lot!

People can sometimes expect others to strive for the same goals as them, and make others feel like they're coming up short when they aren't. But there are lots of ways to define success, it's all about what's right for you!

win GIF

Whether your goals have to do with school, work, family, or hobbies - they're all important, just different! To have more of a discussion on What Success looks like to you, join us on Monday the 23rd of March at 7:30 pm AEDT!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Re: Live Getting Real: What does success look like to you? 23rd of March, 7:30 pm

Re: Live Getting Real: What does success look like to you? 23rd of March, 7:30 pm

Hi @ecla34 @Hozzles and everyone

As usual I'll probs be working (ughhhh) but I'll defs read and reply as soon as I can! I'm very pumped!

Damn I thought I forgot about this but it's tomorrow, good. Is there any way to get a reminder about it like when it's live or something? Thanks for the tag @Hozzles !

@ecla34 @Tay100 @Tiny_leaf @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Bananatime04 @aebarrie12 

@Animallover2003 @Anzelmo @ayrc_1904 @Brendos94 @drpenguin @Eden1717 

@goldilocks @Anonymous @keezeik @liv1611 @lokifish @MB95 @MisoBear @Pasta 

@Saltwaterdreamtime @scared01 @SomeoneNADJS @spacejam @trashconverters 

@WheresMySquishy @wolvesrunfree 

@musicfan_xo I think people can tag you when it's on? Not sure about other notifications though sorry :/

@Hozzles can you or someone else tag me when it starts? Thanks!❤️

hey everyone! excited to get started soon! Smiley Very Happy 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Hello all! Smiley Very Happy

Welcome to tonight's GR, we're chatting about what does success look like for you?

giphy

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it's time to get some help! You can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here. If you are new here then welcome! Have a quick peek at our community guidelines you can find them here!

Woop!

Time for the first round! Smiley Very Happy 

How do you personally define success? Can you think of different kinds/ different levels? (e.g. big successes vs small successes)

win GIF