cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Marriage is what brings us together, today

I think marriage is a waste of time and money, but if people want to get married they should be able to.. whether they are gay or straight!

Yes it was!!!! But all worth it in the end. For her hens party the brides maids and i took my sister to Thailand, and that was definetly an adventure!!! But it put our relationship as sisters at a strain.. there were a few arguaments but on the day we were the best of friends again haha

What do you think makes a couple want to get married?

Making it official, wanting to declare their love in front of their family and friends... For me it would be about wanting to make the relationship more "official".

Hey @SJG and everyone out there, do you sometimes get the feeling that 

some people are more interested in a wedding than a marriage???

@SaySteph  hey there! Sometimes i find myself thinking the same thing.. marraige can be a huge waste of money in my eyes!! And i personally dont think i will get married.. at least not for a long time. Also on the topic of the LGBT community i agree that everyone should have the opportunity to get married 

Hey SaySteph!! I'm kinda the same as you - I'm not interested in getting married myself but I think that if some people have the option, so should everyone...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Hey DD!! Yep, that sounds like the ideal reason to do it!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

@delicatedreamer 

Good evening!!!

Thanks for the response i agree that some people like to make it official. I imagine on the day knowing that its official official would be pretty cooll

@EloiseRose I think for some people that can definitly be a factor, they get so caught up in the glamour and dream of the fairy tale wedding that they dont think about the married life to follow the big day.. i can imagine this could cause some problems. Especially in todays materialistic society 

Highlighted

@EloiseRose wrote:

Hey @SJG and everyone out there, do you sometimes get the feeling that 

some people are more interested in a wedding than a marriage???

With all the shows and stuff these days about bridezillas and weddings... i know that some people seem to be more interested in the wedding, yea!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com