cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Marriage is what brings us together, today

@delicatedreamer Good point, its become its own huge money making industry, and i guess thats not a bad thing becuase weddings can be such amazing things to witness!! But i think alot of it has become about showing off..

Open and honest communication is definitely the key to any lasting relationship... I wonder what our resident married person thinks, Hails?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

yeh @Hails 

any tips??

what do you think makes a marraige last??

Commitment, trust, honesty, open communication, respect, compromise, sharing responsibilities, supporting each other and most of all LOVE!!! Smiley Very Happy

oh yea, LOVE! Smiley Wink

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Not that i have a huge amount of experience here.. not the relationship type!! But i think that shared interests are really important for any relationship

What do you guys think the advantages and disadvantages of being married are??

Highlighted

Well you always have someone to hang out with!!!

@SJG that would awesome!!! 

I think some people see mariage as something that can improve their relationship as in they have reached a plateau in their relationship and are looking for something to revive it. I believe the people who stay happily married are those who would be together even if marriage didn't exist, it is just an external definition of thier love not a defining factor of their relationship. I'm not sure if that makes sense outside my head.