We're having a break over the next few weeks, but if you want to revisit our chats on this silliest of seasons, check out:
- Getting Real: Surviving xmas
- Getting Real: Holiday boredom
There is also
- Factsheet: Managing relationships at Christmas
- Factsheet: The family and Christmas
- Facthseet: Managing grief at Christmas
- Summer Survival Kit
And as always, reach out and talk to someone if you are struggling or feeling overwhelmed.
For support and advice in any personal crisis.
To talk to someone about anything that’s going on in your life.
Support if you, or someone you know, is feeling suicidal.
Online Community Manager
Things to check out:
Happy Mardi Gras! Share how you will be celebrating pride
Announcing Ask A Pro Live: Bi-Visibility
This week's Weekly Wellbeing activity is all about self-hacking! Join in here
Seen something fantastic on the forums?
Click here to nominate awesome posts for a Friday Five!