cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

[SLOW-MO CHAT] End of Year Exams (it's not the end!)

Hello everyone!! This week's GR is all about the end of year exams, whether you call them VCE, HSC, QSC, VCAL or whatever it is in your state, they're all pretty much the same, stress-inducing! 

But never fear! Because we're here! Smiley Tongue While you're waiting for the Getting Real chat, head on over here and check out the bucketloads of awesome stuff that ReachOut has on exam stress including storiesstudy tips and more!

Whether you're in your final year or not, taking the exams or doing something else instead, come along on this week for a fantastic chat on final year exams!

And remember....

exams GIF

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Re: [SLOW-MO CHAT] End of Year Exams (it's not the end!)

This was meant to be a chat tonight, but it didn't happen, so I am turning it into a slow-mo!

Question #1

1. If you have exams coming up, how are you feeling about them? If you don't, how did you feel about them when you used to do them?

exam GIF

Come & join us Monday 22 for Getting Real: Life After Year 12 Exams! 
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

1. If you have exams coming up, how are you feeling about them? If you don't, how did you feel about them when you used to do them?

i have yearly exams coming up next term and im quite confident in them. i actually prefer exams way more to assignments. but when it comes to HSC i will be a big stress head ! 

Awesome idea to turn this GR into a slow-mo @Bee! Really looking forward to seeing this slow-mo unfold this week Smiley Happy 

@litgymI'm glad to hear you are confident in your yearly exams! Smiley Happy

HSC is stressful for everyone, which is why we do these chats around exam time and have support threads Smiley Happy

I much prefer assignments! Smiley Tongue

Thanks @Jess1-RO

Today's Question

2. What exam are you least looking forward to sitting or was your least favourite?

Come & join us Monday 22 for Getting Real: Life After Year 12 Exams! 
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

2. What exam are you least looking forward to sitting or was your least favourite?

im least looking forward to my science yearly and when all HSC exams come around Smiley Sad

I am least looking forward to my Science Exam - My science teacher is so monotone & I physically can't listen to anything she says so I have no idea what I'm doing and it's next week!

I have one exam this semester. I'm feeling pretty indifferent to it at this stage. 

In high school I really hated exams. They were made into such a big thing and it's like the system wanted us to be as stressed about them as we possibly could be.

With uni, while I know a lot of my friends still have the stress about them, aside from my first one I've felt much better doing them to doing other assignments. 

End of high school exams are the worst @litgym Smiley Sad What's stressing you out about them and your science one?

@Beewhy do you think you prefer other assignments?

oh no @annabethxchase! D: Have you been doing anything about that?

@Birdeye Yes I've started learning the first 3 topics but there is 9 & our class has only covered 9! There is just so much information, I tries to do some last night but I was to tired & I couldn't comprehend anything. Hopefully today goes better.Smiley Happy