cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [SLOW-MO CHAT] Getting into the Christmas Spirit!

Have you started your Christmas shopping?
Nope - sounds like I might be one of the only few who hasn't haha! Smiley Tongue

Is there anyone you struggle with buying gifts for?
For sure - I find buying gifts tricky because I really don't want to buy things that people don't really want. I find buying consumables or experiences is the best way to go with avoiding this! Smiley Very Happy

Great responses so far everyone! Smiley Very Happy

Time for today's questions (sorry they're up a little late):

Christmas decorations:

If you were a Christmas tree what colour and types of ornaments would you want to be hanging off your branches?

decorating christmas tree GIF

Do you have a particular Christmas decoration/ornament that you love and means a lot to you?

mickey mouse christmas GIF

@ecla34 @scared01 @Bee @annabethxchase @litgym @Esperanza67 @May_ @dog_lover94 @missep @ErinsAntics @Jess1-RO

YEEEESSSS CHRIISSTTMMAAASSSS! I’m sad I’m late on this one but I’ve been loving reading all your responses! 

Have you started your Christmas shopping?

Yeeeaaahhh boooiiii I finished my Christmas shopping so long ago!! 

For those who have finished your Christmas shopping what is your secret? 

I’m always browsing things online and when I see something I think one of my friends or family may like I bookmark it no matter what time of year. Then I usually buy it when I have money and most of the time have all my Christmas stuff bought by November ☺️

Is there anyone you struggle with buying gifts for?

yes! All of them but especially my mum! I love to get her something new and exciting every year but it’s so hard because I’ve been doing this for so long now! 😂 plus her birthday is sooo close to Christmas it’s too much!!! 

What type of tree would I be and what ornaments would I like? 

I would want to be a real pine Christmas tree with snow, lights and a white/gold theme. Why? Because it’s super impractical but so so so so pretty 😂

A Christmas ornament that means a lot to me? 

Not in particular. They’re all special in one way or another. I just enjoy decorating so much, I even decorate my nails and my face when I have the time! 

Great questions @mrmusic!

Christmas decorations:

If you were a Christmas tree what colour and types of ornaments would you want to be hanging off your branches?

I would be a pastel pink Christmas tree with any sparkly or Disney ornaments! Smiley Happy 

Do you have a particular Christmas decoration/ornament that you love and means a lot to you?

I have a collection of classic Disney baubles which mean a lot to me, I love looking at them each year!

Highlighted

Ho Ho Ho, Santa is coming with our gifts. I'm super excited for the Christmas Eve and have started planning already. I can't believe its the last of the year 2018. 

Have you strted your christmas shopping?

Yes indeed i have, ive almost finished!

For those who have finished your christmas shopping what is your secret?
hmm no scret i tend to just get a little crazy lol, but starting early is always helpful!

is there anyone you struggle with buying gifts for?
YES! MY MOTHER! she is both really easy and really hard to buy for. she is happy with everything she gets but also has pretty much everything so it is harder to buy for her.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@missep yes i agree with you, if we find things earlier in the year its good to pick them up and put them away for christmas.
im not sure if its just me or not but normal everyday items seem to dissapear amongst the newer christmas stuff.

i love the way you organise christmas shopping, im going to have to do that too next year i think! @ErinsAntics

wow todays questions are quite interesting now arent they!

if i was a christmas tree what colour would i be and what ornaments would be hanging off the branches?

i would more than likely be the tree i have currently. it is a white christmas tree that seems to have like a shimmery effect in certain lights, the decorations would be white glitter, silver and a light blue coloured baubles as well as white twinkly lights

Do you have a particular ornament that you love and means alot to you?

Yes, i have one pink bauble with my nans name on it, so even though shes an angel now she is still with us at each christmas

1. i think i would be a fresh real christmas tree Smiley Happy with white ornaments and tinselSmiley Happy oooo and lights !

2. unfortunately not really, i wish i had a special bauble or something but i don’t ! ahhh yes christmas nails and makeup !! @Libellule also like christmassy clothes Smiley Happy

@missep ahhh disney! disney is amazing Heart