cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: SLOW-MO: Coping with Study Stress, 21st-25th of September

@Hannah-RO  I know, Jane's writing blocks and breakthroughs mirror the study experience well, I think.

@celestialdreamer I relate to the low grade= low motivation paradigm a lot, it sucks!

@MB95 it sounds like the realisations you've had about studying during covid are really freeing for you!

@featuringme love the idea of growing, and that nothing is fixed or irreversible when it comes to progress!

Highlighted

It's been a great discussion so far! Time for one more to reflect, and wrap things up

What's a study stress-busting tip that you'd like to try going forward?

What's a study stress-busting tip that you'd like to try going forward?

Ooo definitely making study an enjoyable experience- with snacks, water, lofi music, and a comfy workspace! Combining aesthetic and practicality, if you will.

See this studio Ghibli gif for inspo:

Highlighted

I definitely agree with @Tay100- When studying is enjoyable, or even fun, it's so much easier. I should try and take up some of my old study hacks from my high school days. Lots of mnemonics and studying with my friend haha Smiley Tongue

I wish there was a way to make assignments fun. I suppose if the topic is interesting enough. Maybe I just need to frame things differently to make it seem more fun. Hmm