cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SPECIAL GR: 25 Feb - Review of how GR's are going

aww thanks @N1ghtW1ng , I'm happy to help in whatever way I can Smiley Happy a huge thank you to you, @lokifish , and @Jess1-RO  for helping out with this and being so thoughtful and responsive!

Thanks to everyone for stopping by and joining in tonight @Jess1-RO, @scared01, @DirtWitch, @Bee and @lokifish! Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Is this over now 

The live chat is over @Saltwaterdreamtime but you're more than welcome to answer the questions and share your thoughts on GRs, we'd love to hear them! Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hi Everyone! 

I haven't spent too much time in the GR threads myself, to be honest I haven't really figured out how they work! Am I right in saying that one topic is posted and open for discussion for 2 weeks?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

It's all good @lennycat2017! To answer your question, there are currently two types of GRs: the usual, one night only GRs and slow-mo GRs. The one night only GRs happen on Mondays every two weeks. However, the slow-mos happen over the course of one week on the weeks the normal GRs don't happen. More info on the normal GRs can be found here and the slow-mos here!

GRs are typically run by mods and builders so feel free to join us in preparing for them! 

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions Smiley Happy