Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Schools OUT & Schoolies is IN

@Relna Smiley Wink

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

If you have been on schoolies or could organise your time again what would you do differently? Where would you go?

I think I would do things pretty similarly! Or go camping that was a good suggestion.... Just being around good friends and rewarding ourselves for the hard work is the important thing

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

If you have been on schoolies or could organise your time again what would you do differently? Where would you go?

I would go away with my bestie to a little beach town somewhere I think and chill, talk, explore and shop for a week. Or if I had the money I would have gone with her to Melbourne or Sydney.

Yep I agree, DD the people you are with is the main thing!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Hmmm, that's tough... Honestly, maybe a weekend away with my boyfriend and some friends. Queensland would be nice.
Highlighted

Awesome - still nice and chilled out.

I think I would habe saved more pennies and headed overseas.

If I could change anything, I probably would have gone to NZ instead of Fiji, because (being wet season in Summer) it rained pretty much the whole time we were there. And I would have gone with friends, not family.

Well we're getting ready to wrap up for tonight, before you go please fill out this short feedback form!!! https://roforums.wufoo.com/forms/s1ujfb5k1m5voo2/

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

So our discussion is coming to a close it was great hearing everyones opinion and experiences on schoolies.... What's one peice of advice you'd take out of tonights discussion?

I liked how everyone brought up that friends looking out for each other is an important part of making plans for schoolies

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com