cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sorting out the sh!t

We are reaching the end of the session and you all have been amazing Smiley Happy so many tips its great. So the last question tonight:

What is one thing that you will take from tonight's session and how will you implement it in your life this week? 

What is one thing that you will take from tonight's session and how will you implement it in your life this week? 

Take a step back, control what I can control, and leave the rest to happen as it happens. This week I'll study the best that I can, and try my hardest in my exams, and then wait and see...

That I'm not really stressed out much at all, and that I could probably push myself a little harder to reach some goals.

That I've been quite lax, leaving assignments studying to the last minute. I will note down my reasons as to why I should care and from that design a more consistent study schedule to be more proactive.

Thanks so much to everyone who contributed tonight! Here's a bit of a summary of tonight's session.

Firstly, we talked a bit about what things you think you need to get sorted in your lives. Balance was a big one (between a whole heap of things), as well as work/study hitting close to home, stress, study, motivation, trouble concentrating, health, home life, saving money and relationships. All kinds of things! A couple of people said they weren't too stressed about life at the moment, which is great Smiley Happy

Next, we moved on to a few more specific areas of life to talk about what things you think you (or others) might need to get sorted. Here's a quick guide to some of the things you guys struggle with and how to overcome them!

Lastly we asked you guys if there are any other areas of your life that you think need to get sorted. You suggested: general stress management, physical health and exercise, mental health, relaxation and meditation, being open minded, problem solving, finding a balance, empowering/motivating yourself, & self esteem/confidence. These are all awesome ideas and Soph will pass them on to #thesorter peeps.

Remember if you need some more tips to keep things on track, check out the new The Sorter app! You can get it free via Google Play or the iTunes store Smiley Happy

Thanks everyone! Don't forget to tell us how we can make GR better: https://roforums.wufoo.com/forms/s1ujfb5k1m5voo2/

And thanks especially to Rue and Gail for facilitating like a bunch of legends!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Thank you very much Guys!

It was an awesome GR session Smiley Happy

Thanks everyone, had a great night and learnt so much. You are all awesome Smiley Very Happy 

I skipped the last Q, I had no idea!

Thanks for facilitating Rue and Gail and anyone I missed Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart