cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Sorting out the sh!t

If you were to add another category to the app that you want to get sorted in your life, what would it be? What would your tips be?

Just general stress management tips would be my pick, because stress and anxiety are the things I struggle with most. Or maybe a section for general physical and mental health tips?

Highlighted

If you were to add another category to the app that you want to get sorted in your life, what would it be? What would your tips be?

It would be Relaxation and Meditation because sometimes I think we forget to take care of ourselves and my tip would be Stop what you are doing right now and meditate/deep breathing. 

I think it needs something about life, and the meaning of existence. Or something about feeling depressed or anxious. Most of the things on the app are a bit shallow compared to the things that i need sorting, so perhaps something a bit deeper?

As for tips regarding such a topic, I would try to advise kids to be open minded about things. To think for themselves, and learn to problem solve. Being realistic, and honest with yourself. And trying to be balanced with your opinions. Strong opinions either way, are never healthy.

Highlighted

I know it may not exactly help sort out your life but I think a 'psych up' category would be awesome. Just a place to get some random empowering quotes and short jokes. A little chuckle can do wonders sometimes.

A proper category I would add is Health and Exercise. A tip I'd like to add would be: Find a sport your passionate about and you'll never have to exercise again.

Highlighted

I would probably add a self-improvement kind of thing, SO it could include things on body image and self-esteem and self-confidence...
Maybe some mental health type things, like giving a positive quote or an interesting fact or thought each day or so to take your mind of things and lighten things up???

I'm not really sure what you'd do or how, I haven't looked at the app.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Yeah mine would be feeling overwhelmed and out of balance. My tip would be: take a step back, think about what you want. What do you need to do to get there?

Highlighted

These are all awesome ideas guys! I especially like the idea of a positive/empowerment/pick me up kind of section.

Highlighted

@tesla-weapon: Good choice! I think we all struggle with our own identities and sense of purpose, but it is something which is usually kept to ourselves.
Highlighted

Oops, totally missed the second part of that question! My tips would be to practice mindfulness meditation, exercise regularly, write down your worries, ask for help, drink lots of water... they are a few of my faves.

Highlighted

Oh I like all these tips and feedback about The Sorter! I will defo pass them on!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com