cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Totally addicted to....................

Nice list ruenhox, very comprehensive!!

You guys have all mentioned things I have written down here!

@fosterthepeople wrote:

What are some different things you could you get addicted to?

I'm addicted to certain kinds of food. Namely junk like maccas, chocolate, coke and pizza.

I think I might have an addiction to some TV shows as well.

O0o0o0oOO0o0o0oO)o0o I like your list ruenhox ! you said it. i was thinking it. Smiley Happy

I remember during my HSC exams I was drinking a cup of Maccas coffee every day I had an exam. It was like, "Yeah...I had an exam this morning so I'm gonna sit here and drink coffee with a crabby attitude for five minutes then I'm gonna walk up to the library or something..."

But yeah, I can see how you could get addicted to that stuff really quickly

Hi ftp, ruenH and dd!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Just thought I'd say: You're all on fire tonight! So many awesome responses and lots of different addictions mentioned! Smiley Very Happy

I cant seem to get addicted to foods because having too much of something turns me off it completely but I can see why people get addicted to exercise and activity based things 

@Birdeye wrote:

what are some different things you could you get addicted to?

That show 'my strange addiction' has shown me that you can get addicted to pretty much anything. 

I remember I used to watch this show called Taboo and they always showed these really weird people doing strange stuff. I reckon you could get addicted to some of the stuff they were showing

Okay, so we now know lots of kinds of things we can get addicted to, so further to this:

4. If you have an addiction is it something you have done alone or with friends?

Highlighted

@Sagira and Pris: You can add me to the 'has been obsessed with tv shows' club... I've even had dreams where 'my' characters were my friends.

oooo caffiene... good one,.. and sugar or sugary things...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

i start work early in the morning and since starting that early i've been eating maccas for brekky. and when i dont get it i get pretty grumpy. i have an addiction.

i think it's similar to how ppl need their coffee fix in the morning.

mine's maccas