cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: WTF should I do with my life?

What are you currently doing to fill your time or what have you done in the past (study, travel, work, volunteering, etc)? 

Working a little with an awesome organisation, ReachOut.com.

I'm also studying while I work and I'm looking for some more volunteer opportunities because I haven't done any since moving to Sydney a few months ago.

It's interesting to hear what everyone is doing with their time and for some it might be what interests them, but for others it might not be. So...what interests you or what are you passionate about?

what interests you or what are you passionate about?

Helping others and volunteering is my passion in life. 

@ruenhonx wrote:

Helping others and volunteering is my passion in life. 

Ditto! Smiley Happy

I'm passionate about helping others! That's why I decided to study my degree (OT) and why I do volunteering and student mentoring. I'm also quite interested in working with children which is why I started my job in child care. I'm also passionate about OT, but I became passionate about that because of my study rather than before I started. My other interests are art, drama and music, but those are all hobbies for me rather than being involved in my work. I love to incorporate art in my work or uni where I can though.

What interests you or what are you passionate about?

I think one of my biggest problems is that I'm interested and passionate about a lot of things. You could say that I'm enjoying what life brings. But if I had to pinpoint what does interest me/am passionate about, I would say youth mental health, cooking recipes from different cuisines, travelling, humanitarian aid and looking at bears at the zoo. They may be dangerous creatures but there's something about them that says otherwise. 

Hey All!

Laptop decided to cooperate tonight - yay!

First q: What are you currently doing to fill your time or what have you done in the past (study, travel, work, volunteering, etc)? 

I'm currently studying psych at uni by distance, I switched degrees and took time off in 2012. Best decision ever! I've been volunteering for ReachOut since 2010 and have volunteered for local youth organisation for 8 years and I love travelling, I'm always going somewhere. I just got back from an awesome weekend at Agnes Waters with friends and I'm off to Europe in June!

Q 2: what interests you or what are you passionate about?

I have a massive interest d in and passionate about sport in particular the Brisbane Lions and Simon Black, music, theatre, mental health and youth issues

@DD Working with children sounds so awesome, they always bring the light out of me so I can only imagine how awesome that is Smiley Happy

Helping people, I am thinking about OT/Physio. But to be honest too many things! Sometimes I am jealous of those that have done more creative degrees such as architecture/ arts.

Welcome Magnetic_Orchid - Off to Europe, that is so awesome Smiley Happy I envy you right now