cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WTF should I do with my life?

Night @Myvo ! Thanks for your imput!

Agree with writing as a strategy too @Magnetic_Orchid - it's a great way for me to sort through racing thoughts, worries and indecision.

What are some things you can do to help you decide what to do next? Who can you talk to?

This one does stump me a bit atm, besides possibly travelling to clear your head for a bit.

All the above advice is good though!

It seems some of us have had mixed experiences with 5 year plans. But sometimes it can be helpful to know where you want to end up.  With that in mind what would you like to be doing in five years? What can you do next month that'll help you get there?

I need to head off too, sorry, enjoy rest of discussions. was great for me:-)

Goodnight @worriedsilly ! It was great that you could join us! Smiley Happy 

With that in mind what would you like to be doing in five years? What can you do next month that'll help you get there?

I really would love to be a Marriage and Relationship counsellor in 5 years time Smiley Happy or working in a related field. I think in the next month I will find volunteering or job opportunities related to crisis centres, accommodation, youth and DV shelters. 

Thanks for coming @worriedsilly it was awesome having you and hope to see you around the forums Smiley Happy

With that in mind what would you like to be doing in five years? What can you do next month that'll help you get there?

In 5 years I would like to be a graduated OT, working in a field that I am passionate about, having started or completed some post-graduate study, and married or engaged. No matter what I just want to be happy though. Smiley Happy

In the next month to help me get there I can make plans for my next OT placement which starts in April, and do some OT study and/or research on different jobs that might be available to me at the end of next year. Positive planning only though, not worry planning! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I want to be a social worker or youth worker. In the next month I'll be studying and volunteering in that sort of area or related areas to increase my knowledge.