cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WTF should I do with my life?

I like that DD positive and not worrying honestly taking note because that is my downfall.

With that in mind what would you like to be doing in five years? What can you do next month that'll help you get there?

Oh dear. Well, definitely practicing psychology, no idea which field! Either sport or youth. Also, I'd love to be married and have kids. No idea where I'd like to be living though haha.

In the next month, I can study really hard at uni, save money and possibly go on a date - cos that'll help with the getting married thing, but ew feelings Smiley Tongue

I'm going to have to head off guys. Thanks for a great chat! Night ! Smiley Happy

Have a great night @Magnetic_Orchid it was awesome having you Smiley Happy

Hope you have a good evening @Magnetic_Orchid ! Smiley Happy

With all that we have shared today What advice would you give to someone who is deciding their next step OR What will you take away from tonight's discussion?

What advice would you give to someone who is deciding their next step OR What will you take away from tonight's discussion?
I'll be taking away that it's okay to not know what to do next but that there's lots of things you can do to help you get yourself thinking about the next step and lots of people you can talk to. Smiley Happy Oh and that change is hard sometimes but can be prepared for.

What advice would you give to someone who is deciding their next step OR What will you take away from tonight's discussion?

I think for me, I want to stop worrying and start making positive plans and also writing things down and doing my research, i have no excuse not to when the internet is FREE. Smiley Happy My biggest is taking a step in the dark, challenging myself and experiencing life regardless of all the stumbles. 

Tonight I've been inspired to connect back to some of my past passions, I feel like I haven't been creative in ages!

What I'd tell someone who is deciding their next step is that small steps are ok, that decisions don't need to be rushed and that things change often so there is no need to feel locked in.

Probably to ask for help (and making sure I remember the many different avenues that help can come from!) and to cut myself slack if things don't go to plan, and to be more flexible and open to change. I think that's about 3 things though haha!

The thing I got most out tonight though is reading other people's thoughts and experiences and realising how many other young people have gone through the same thoughts, feelings and struggles I have. You guys have given me so much by being here and sharing - and so many great tips too! Smiley Happy