cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you afraid of?

Thanks for joining us Tesla and DD Smiley Happy

@Tesla: That's definitely something I struggle with as well, which usually manifests as procrastination.

When I was younger I had a fear of the dark, of needles. The first was due to nightmares, and the shapes trees make at night time. And the second was when I had the biggest needle for when I had a huge gash on my forehead. I looked a bit like harry potter for a little while...

Do you have a fear of something? If so, see if you could find the "official" name on this listand share it here! 

I'm scared of falling, things being disorganised, walking alone in the dark, loud unexpected noises & big dogs.

Thanks Sophie Smiley Happy. Emetophobia is a fear of vomiting. I'm not a fan of it at all (I don't think anyone is!). I used to have a huge fear of needles but I'm pretty good with them now (was in hospital a bit when I was 16 so I got used to them).

@T-W: I have a fear of failure too! I think a lot of people can relate to that.

Zombies. Not even freaking kidding. I know it's irrational but I'll still have nightmares at least once a week haha

Oh wow lightening forehead!! Thanks for drawing on all your experiences tonight.... unfortunately you seem to have a few to pick from a few....

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

Hey Chonty

According to google, fear of zombies is Kinemortophobia

Fear of failing seems like a common one!

I have a friend who is afraid of balloons... Well, them popping anyway - that's a bit like your loud unexpected noises?

Ohhh DD fear of vomiting... yes thats yucky, you are probably not alone there... Though not the cast of Geordie Shore...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Hey Chonty! WOw, does that mean you can't watch zombie movies??

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Wow! Fear of zombies has a name!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com