cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: f is for family: the fun, the fiascos and the feuds

Now we have heard about some of the familes we belong to...

What do you think makes your family a family?

Highlighted

@birdeye - Hiiiii. Awww it's great you've come for as long as you can. We totally understand Smiley Happy

How is your family different from a 'typical' family?

Hi birdeye, thanks for coming along! Totally understand, it's a busy time of year...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Well, i think it's that feeling of support no matter what... unconditional love... and the feeling that I get, that I just would do anything for them...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

What do you think makes your family a family?

Hmm... Well we're all related which is often a component of a family (but not always), and we put each other first, which is an important component of a family for me. We talk to each other and are there for each other in a way that friends aren't.

For me the number one thing is support. I know that at the end of the day I can come home and vent about anything and they'll always be there to love and support me. 

"What makes your family a family?"

A group of people who accept who you are and what you do.... generally speaking. I guess there are always disagreements but they are the people I can always count on no matter what.

We love each other alot and like sophie mentioned - would do anything for each other.

Great discussion so far guys. Awesome to hear a little more about your families. 

Here's the next question. 

What are the great things about a family unit or environment? Or yours in particular?

"What are the great things about a family unit or environment? Or yours in particular?"

Well.... the yummy meals we share, the support we give each other, that we all care about the same issues.... that we know when a tough time comes, we can rely on each other

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

What are the great things about a family unit or environment? Or yours in particular?

I will rattle off some things I think are great ....

- people to come home to at the end of the day

- people to share exciting news with

- people that "glue together" through hard times.

- people you share memories with

I wouldnt ask for a different family or environment. I feel blessed - even if at times our family irrate us or get under our skin.