cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

[CHAT]: Exam busters!

It's that time of semester again, where you find yourself drinking a bucketload of coffee at 3am to cram out those last few assignments. Then comes the momentary sigh of relief, before you realise you've still got a million exams coming up too...

ezgif-3-85e44a8989.gif

And once all that's said and done, you might find yourself feeling a little like this:

squidward.gif

But it doesn't have to be this way! Wanna know how to avoid the wrath of the exam monster? Join us here at 8pm AEST on Monday 29th May to find out! Smiley Tongue

Re: [CHAT]: Exam busters!

Hellooooo everybody! 

Bumpity bump reminder @roseisnotaplant @j95 @FootyFan26

Hey everyone! Welcome to tonight's GR Smiley Very Happy Tonight we are talking about dealing with exams! Hooray?

If at all you find this conversation difficult, distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, please don’t hesitate to call lifeline (13 11 14) or Kids Helpline (1800 55 1800). If you are new or need a refresher of our community guidelines, you can find them here.

If you're reading on while this is live feel free to join in! The more the merrier Smiley Happy

Hey-lo, lovely RO friends!! Smiley Very Happy I am totally ready to bust through my exams!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

How's it going everybody? Smiley Happy 

Okay time for the first question! 

ExamQ.png

Okay that's not really the question, but you can see why people might be a bit stressed about exams!!!!

How many exams have you done in your life? What was the best, what was the worst?

How many exams have you done in your life? What was the best, what was the worst?

I've done a myriad of assessments - from SACs to NAPLAN to ICAS, as well as many other terrifying looking acronyms. My first proper 'exams' are coming up next week though. (I mean I technically did Year 10 exams last year but it's complicated Smiley Tongue I'm in a weird program where stuff happens out of order... I don't understand it either.)

@Ben-RO that had better not be the first question or everyone will just leave! Smiley Tongue

I am so not interested in counting.them but the answer is too many. Although at uni I've only done one/two exams per semester so that's pretty neat Smiley Very Happy

New to the forums? Come say hello here with some holiday-themed questions! 

As for the second part, I don't rate exams. They fall into two categories. "Incomplete" and "Complete/forgotten"

New to the forums? Come say hello here with some holiday-themed questions! 

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here and click "start a topic"

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 229 guests
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors