cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

[CHAT] Managing Family Conflicts

Sometimes family relationships can get a little tough. Maybe you had a disagreement with your parents, or got into an argument with your sibling. Managing these conflicts can be a lot to deal with.

tumblr_mjrg88nxBm1r21vsxo1_500.gif

Come join us for a chat about family conflict at 7:30pm AEDT on Monday October 16th!!

Re: [CHAT] Managing Family Conflicts

no stranger to this.. will be interested in joining in here

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

@Ben-RO I'm gonna sit this one out, it would be too triggering
————————————
Said the past is dead
The life I had is gone
Said I won't give up
until I see the sun
- Red
—————————–

Im here  Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

Ah fair enough @redhead wise move. Take care Smiley Happy 

Hey everyone and welcome to tonight's chat, which is all about family conflict, what it is and what you can do about it.

star wars cats fighting battle lightsaber GIF

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it's time to get some help! You can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here.

If you are new here then welcome! Have a quick peek at our community guidelines you can find them here. Smiley Happy

Just popping on to say, have a great chat! Won't be on tonight unfortunately, managing a little family conflict of my own tonight (small world lol). Looking forward to reading this after Smiley Happy

Hey @scared01 nice to see you on here! 

And a reminder to everyone, feel free to jump in and out and answer whatever questions you want whenever you wantSmiley Happy We don't mind! 

Here's one to get the conversation going Smiley Happy 

What is family conflict?  Is it the same for everyone?

ths sounds gr8!