cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥️🍒

hey friends sorry i haven’t been on for a while, i always forget. 

how are you guys going?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  @scared01 @WheresMySquishy  @Saltwaterdreamtime @ everyone else sorry i don’t remember usernames very well 

Re: ♥️🍒

I'm good @Sammyye.
Just feeling a bit under the weather. My low bp is lower than usual today.
Otherwise, I am doing the mowing. I get to use the ride-on mower!

Hi @Sammyye!

My eyes have been playing up recently from a combination of my preexisting conditions and an infection. But I'm on some new eye drops and I'm feeling better as long as I'm not around fans and air conditioning. It's really hot though, which is a bit of a pain.

Today, I got out some old board games and my sister and I played a few games of Cluedo! It was really fun! We stayed up most of the night because she was having some symptoms of her conditions, so we just decided to just stay at home, sleep in and have a self care day.

How was your day? How are you going?

@Sammyye. Please come to my thread. I need your advice.

hey @Sammyye how are you going today?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

oh shit sorry guys i forgot again

All good @Sammyye.

Nothing much has happened. I lost my emotions. That's about it.

@WheresMySquishy  sorry about your eyes mate that would be awful😥😥😥i’m glad you had a decent day i’ve been ok, just playing video games and keeping my anxiety in check more or less, and honestly i think i’m getting better at it, as surprising as that is to me, ♥️♥️♥️

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx im so sorry i forgot about reachout, do you still need advice ?