cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What was your favourite moment from 2017?

What was your favourite moment or thing from 2017 on ReachOut?

My answers:

Getting to see my old carers for the first time since I lived with them, who I now see as mentors to me. 

There is lots and lots but the one that comes to mind the most is when everyone was celebrating the results of the SSM survey. Oh and when I made this thread  and @Ben-RO gave me 500 high fives Smiley Tongue 

Re: 2017

2017 has probably been the hardest year ever for me, but there's also been a lot of cool stuff (like today!). My favourite thing was probably going to VidCon (a YouTube convention) and meeting cool people and making new friends Smiley Happy

When everyone said really nice things about me on my birthday springs to mind Smiley Tongue Also all the GRs we've had. BIN CHICKEN.

hahaha bin chicken

@j95 Is this your idea? This is amazing. 

One really relaxing, peaceful night away in the forest!

Quite a few different occasions whereby you all supported each other when you weren't feeling so great yourselves, true compassion!

Love the thread @j95! Can't believe 2017 is almost over Smiley Mad

Thinking recently, as I have horribly memory, is finding out that I have passed all my subjects = I am able to graduate yayyyy!!! 

Mhm there have been many moments here on RO, but I would say I love the thank you threads! It makes me feel warm that I've been able to help someoneSmiley Happy

Great thread @j95 it really had to make me think!

What was your favourite moment from 2017

hmmm this year has been so rough and tough but the best thing is actually joining up to RO. Yep it feels like so much longer! It feels like iver been here forever when truth be told ive only been here since march this yr. I felt accepted here right away and have been able to form more friendships and get through the tougher times a lot easier than if I was on my own that is for sure!

loving your answers too @roseisnotaplant@Bree-RO@honky 

What was your favourite moment or thing from 2017 on RO?

Hmm again very hard! I think my highlight however was becoming a builder. It gave me a better sense of self and I have learnt so much from the training and being able to understand people better. I also loved celebrating the SSM result, the birthdays, the GR's and the games threads!

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

Ohhh this year has been awesome! Full of ups and downs. But there are several that stand out for me - gaining a full-time job (then losing it), volunteering at a local youth fest, which opened up some new relationships with people in the community, partaking in an art exhibition and gaining highly commended! Being asked to photograph the theatres opening season, and of course the RO MOD training! Smiley Very Happy

There's been soo much awesome stuff here, and my favourite thing is constantly changing! Because there is always such awesome stuff on the forums - which is why I'm STILL HERE! Smiley Very Happy

YOU GUYS! Every member here is my favourite thing of RO! The way you support each other and show courage and strength asking for help! It's just simply amazing! There's a reason I call you guys like a family to me - because it's a warm and loving environment here and I just feel free to be me! Smiley Very Happy

i love hearts GIF

My favourite moment from 2017 was probably starting uni (even though I didn't get very far and have to start again next year) 

my favourite RO moment is how far we managed to count this year. We WILL get to 1,000,000. 

————————————
Said the past is dead
The life I had is gone
Said I won't give up
until I see the sun
- Red
—————————–

Finishing my first year of university and realising that I can manage tertiary study!

All of the amazing support threads that have helped people get through some tough times and really solidify our sense of community here at RO <3

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here and click "start a topic"

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 139 guests
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count