Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

1. Heights help me to relax Smiley Happy

2. I love melted cheese on just about everything Robot tongue

3. I love the smell of Ambulances Man Very Happy

4. I love Horror movies and Disney movies Cat Very Happy

5. I hate summer Robot LOL

hey @WhiteRescue and welcome! I love melted cheese too, it's so beautiful. And Disney movies are also awesome. I also have a strong dislike towards summer, at least Australian summer.

Thanks!
I totally hate summer here! I prefer winter, it's nice with heaps of layers and hot chocolate Smiley Happy

1. I love Disney movies!
2. I have weird shaped thumbs.
3. I love hot food, the hotter, the better (taste wise)
4. I still love Minnie and Mickey after all the time.
5. And I tend to make movie references.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

1) As far as i know i dont actually have a mental disorder, i am actually using this website for  a school project, But i actually think this website is really cool! I have signed up even though i didnt need to and subscribed to the SMS tips thing because i think i will find it encouraging. Im so glad that people wo need help can get it here.

2) I have a succulent garden in my bedroom and it is my pride and joy

3) I work in a florist and i thik thats pretty cool because im still in school

4) I am obbsessed with my friends ceramics, she is at uni and she makes theye really "ugly faces" info  pots and mugs with lie four or five eyes and scowls and i just think they are awesome... most of my succulents are potted in  them!

5) I recently got labeled as popular at my school and i dont think i like it... I think i will just try and be the best person i can be!

Hello @Fergie and welcome to ReachOut!
This place is an awesome place to get support and relax if stress is getting to you. I've subscribed to the SMS tips too and they are encouraging.
That is impressive, I killed a plant that I was supposed to look after, keeping a garden is really impressive as is your job.
You should definitely ignoring the labelling at your school. If people think you are popular than cool, good for them but you should definitely be the best person you can be!
Hope to see you around!

I am super jelly @Fergie I so want a succulent garden and at times wonder if I should become a florist.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

1. I have a crazy fear of heights!
2. I believe music has the power to heal
3. If I could spend every day listening to live music I would be in an eternal happy place
4. My biggest goal in life is to change the way people think about mental health
5. My boyfriend is about to move back home (overseas) and it's been tough trying to figure out what this part of my life means.. But I'm getting there!

1. I love the smell of new books, they smell so awesome.

2. I putting on music and going crazy

3.I love spicy food (I feel awesome afterwards)

4. The idea of throwing water bottles at people is appealing

5.I love going crazy while dancing

That's because I tend to get "unnecessarily aggresive" when I hear someone say something which strikes me as sexist. Or so all my family complains.