cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

Honestly I have no idea what to put as a topic sentance aha, but here are five random things about me :

1. I am totally, utterly obsessed with reading - ever since I was in about year 1 or 2 and I was the fastest reader in the class. I guess this sparked the flame and since then I've always had my nose in a book - any kind, really - or been thinking about something book/reading related. I don't really watch much tv, and reading is probably the prime reason behind this. 

2. I absolutely love to smell things, in particular, books. (Can you see the book obsession?? ^^) My mum tells me that I've always loved to smell things before actually using them the way they're supposed to be, and over the years the habit has only deepened. For example, I smell my food, books (obviously), school text books, freshly washed clothing, my hands when they've been washed, clothing/shoes after I've gone shopping and their bags, new socks and even my 4 y/o brother's hair.

3. Camping. It's one of my favourite hobbies and I think I would eventually go insane if I couldn't go every once in a while. I particularly adore the feeling of being snuggled inside my sleeping bag in a tent, listening to the nearby creek flowing and if I'm lucky, a storm raging or a fire crackling. In addition, reading when I'm away camping is one of the most relaxing, soothing things I can think of. (I feel like books are going to be somehow incorporated into every random thing aha, my apologies x)

4. Jewelley. I love it. In particular, rings and earrings. I'm a fiddler, and having multiple rings helps when I'm bored. I've also grown to like extra piercings, I don't know why, but it makes me happy to see them in pictures or on other people. I have one extra piercing in my left cartilage.

5. I play the violin and I love it so much. I used to be absolutely hopeless at reading music but I worked at it and even though this is only my second year learning to play, I've gotten so much better at it. 

I'm sorry my post was so long omg

Not to worry @knee-socks Smiley Happy Welcome to RO!

Oh my gosh, I remember getting in trouble for reading so fast in yr 3. I remember my teacher saying that I couldn't have possibly read the whole book and to read it again. I thought that was totally unfair. Smiley Tongue

I love camping as well and the sense that has the ability to calm me down the fastest is my sense of smell. There is nothing better than the smell of a baby. Hahaha. I promise I'm not creepy!

This sounds crazy, but I love the burning feeling of pierced ears and I know I'm not the only one. Smiley Tongue To combat this, I usually leave my earings out for a while, so that when I put them back in, they would have to stretch the hole and in turn, the burning feeling.

Hope to see you around the forums,

stonepixie

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

five random things about me:-

1. I love writing and am now considering doing it for a profession

2. I enjoy helping others and sharing my experiences with them.

3. I love metallica the greatest heavy metal band for myself

4. Im adopted 

5. going to enter a writing competition, the topic is what's your story, wanting a memior or autobiography detailing your life. so much has happened in mine may not get it finished by the 1/11/2014..lolSmiley LOL

1. i live by myself

2. i have a VW

3. i have know my boyfriend for ten years

4. my dad is a neurologist ( brain doctor)

5. my mum was in the olymipic swim team once upon a time 

Hey @Sap0 

That writing comp sounds awesome! For someone over here that cannot committ to a 2000 word essay, I think that's huge. Massive good luck from me, maybe I'll be reading it one day!

Thank you so much @rt262 , writing is a really big passion of mine so I thought it would be a good way to put my talents to some use

Hey everyone! Okay - let's see how random I can get!

1. I have 3 different tattoos that all have really different meanings!

2. I have a minature dachshund and he is my life! Never thought I could think something was soo adorable

3. I am an only child 

4. I have been to 7 different schools in my life

5. Chips and chocolate are the best combination! haha

1- I'm ambidexris (have no true dominant hand)

2- For some weird reason, I lose memory of time spent recovering from injury or surgery (like hernia or broken bone)

3- I believe Hemp (not marijuana, hemp doesn't have THC, so no getting high) should be used as the worlds mass resource

4- I love all music (exept for techno and modern pop) from Black Metal to Reggae to Classical to Jazz

5- I should be asleep right now............

1. I have Bi polar Disorder ( It has it's highs and lows ) LOL..yes that is my unwitty humor.

2. I drive a car that is older than me.

3. My cat wakes me if I'm depressed and sleeping too much.

4. I like freshly vacuumed carpet

5. I love music but have never been to a concert.