Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

1. I am a dog whisperer

2. I love Law and Order (SVU and CI)

3. My space bar keeps stickinggggg

4. Makeup and shoes are my weaknesses

5. I regularly eat strawberries or gherkins on peanut butter toast (dont judge til youve tried it!!!)

correction 1990* thanks Google.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

1. I just got told i have to go on a low GI diet... i quickly googled what it means... doesnt look fun haha

2. I love border collies so much that im only allowed to count them on Sundays 

3. Im currently in the process of making a dream catcher

4. i hate needles 

5. My boyfriend wont accept our relationship on facebook it says "Pending 22/04/2008" 

Highlighted

hmmmm random, random, random..?

One - Terrified of spiders.

Two - Have a long board - don't know how to ride it though haha.

Three - Obsessed with steampunk related stuff.

Four - Love all things that is pastry.

Five - Love to read, paint and sing.

5 random things about me: 

1. i eat yogurt with my fingers. 

2. I cant sleep without music. 

3. when i get sunburnt i dont go red. 

4. Im addicted to online shopping. 

5. Frogs scare me. 

Welcome @_dreya_ !!! A long board- cool! can you surf a regular board? I'm also terrified of spiders, really glad that I grew out of being even terrified of daddy long legs, I wouldn't be able to go anywhere!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Hey @roseycheeks4 - welcome!!!! Totally get what you mean about sleeping with music. Though I can also use any sound like a soundtrack of waves breaking is also good!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

1. I am trying to have a cup of tea first thing in the day rather than my ritual cup of coffee. It is rather interesting because I didn't get the caffeine withdrawal I expected

2. I am going through a zombie genre phase. I think it all started with reading Darren Shan's Zom-B series, then reading/watching World War Z. 

3. Got right back into 3DS gaming. Got my sis to get me a new 3DS console last year. Oh, the gaming world is beckoning me!

4. Decided I am not a Doctor Who fan anymore. The new series with the new Doctor is a constant disappointment. There is no plot and no excitment/ suspense/ action in the episodes. Still cool with the old Doctors, however I am no longer following the show

5. Really want to go sky diving, just want that free fall feeling right now. 

Hey @Doris you little legend! Wow, I with I had your strength to replace coffee with something else! I totally get what you mean about sky diving - I definitely want to do it one day.

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

It's so fun to know about your all random things haha Man LOL

So, these are my random things :

1. I usually talk to myself  Woman Tongue

2. I am a moody person ,sometimes I can't control my feelings.

3. Sometimes I am awkward

4. I eat a lot hahaha . I am happy to eat buffet. But, for some reasons I can eat a little

5. I like to read motivation books such as Tony Robbin's and Robert Kiyosaki's books