Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

Thanks for thye adviceSmiley Happy

There re other things that make me Like:

1) I like to read

2) Listen to any music even ( especially) if it anoys my parents

3) Do school work ( im a nerd)

4) I get lost in a book really easily and tend to try and guess or make up an ending

5) Im still a clumsy clutz.

Question: If my parents are strict cause they love why are they so mean and reastricting, Why cant they be more leanient?

Just cause my dad had a bad childhood he could be more understanding. Like he doesn't like us going to friends houses and he acts like he doesn;t care, I know he loves me he just doesn't show it sometimes and that is worse. he doesn;t want us to leave when we're older maybe he should show more feeling.

Are all parents so strict as mine?

Highlighted

1. i spend alot of time by myself

2. i always use my feelings and emotions to guide what i do ( seems to work)

3. i cant have chocolate in my house beacuse ill eatit 

4. i hate lovey dovey movies 

5. i wish there was universal rules about not using your phone when you are around other people 

EloiseRose ... Number 3 ... I agree! !! Lol

@mission hey there! Reading is the best! I usually make up alternative endings after I've finished the book (or when I have to stop reading Smiley Sad) And music, I don't mind the radio but I prefer my own music.
To answer your question... With your dad, are these friends your parents have met? Sometimes I know that parents are unsure if they haven't met the parents of the friend or the friend themselves. Try talking to them too, if they are being strict don't break their rules. Let them trust you, and slowly start working towards breaking past them (within reason of course). For example, if they don't want you to go out, give them a detailed plan of what you are going to do. Give them near-exact times, locations and people. Don't ask, can I go to a friends house? Ask, I would like to go to Anna's house tomorrow afternoon around 3 o'clock. Her parents will be home and we'll be hanging out at her place, watching movies. Adding on additional details that are relevant (her parents have said I can stay for dinner and they will drop me home afterwards) and so on. Be as clear and direct as possible. Good luck!

1- When my vision slides out of focus, I can still do tasks but I just have a blank/lost expression on my face.
2- I listen to soundtracks. Specifically soundtracks or the radio. Soundtracks currently on my phone(aka my telephone ipod) are Transformers 1,3,4 and Avatar:Last Airbender(need Korra so bad!) and How To Train Your Dragon 1,2.
3- Sometimes I want to just break down and start crying because I feel like everybody dislikes me. I don't though, because they're not worth it.
4- I prefer cartoons and live-action action movies (mostly from comics and/or toy franchises(G.I.Joe) over anything else. And some live action kids movies.
5- I can't chew chewing gum. The idea of eating something then spitting it out again is just... why? All that effort of chewing to spit it out? I actually don't know the reason but I just don't like chewing gum. At all.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Thanks for the advice but you seriousely don't knowmy father he has serious trust issues, i gave up asking to go my mates places ages ago. But the weird thing is he lets my brother go but not me Smiley Sad I get that he wants to protect me cause im a girl but he just over the top if you get what i mean. But thanks any way.Smiley Happy

@mission I'd suggest maybe starting a topic so that other people might be able to offer more support to you (perhaps in the Somethings Not Right section). Not everyone comes into this section so they might have missed your question.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

1. I like to talk to my pets at home (I have 2 female cats and 1 female dog).

2. I prefer pets over humans

3. I wish I got home school, instead of going to a public school.

4. I spend way too much time on my own.

5. I love movies, tv shows and play pc and console games.

I go to a on line school and it is really cooland everyone is welcome. Nobody teases each other and you make friends really easily. It is Schools of isolated distance, I mean you might not be in a isolated community but is a awesome school and your not presured by anyone. You should look it up. Smiley Very Happy

1. I love anything horror related.

2. I love Sphynx cats. Hairless cats are beautiful!

3. I think Lawn Bowls is fun.

4. I'm currently working on a music album.

5. I have cat stickers all over my bedroom walls.

1. I am very very easily excited, eeeep Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy 

2. I consider the otter my spirit animal, even though I don't believe in that, and I may be a liiitle bit obsessed with them 

3. I'm almost 20, but still sprint to the swings at playgrounds Smiley Very Happy 

4. I love running! (It's so meditative Smiley Happy

5. Decisions are very difficult for me