cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

1. I have more than 30 postcards on my wall and I love writing to people and collecting postcards.
2. I HAVE to sleep with the fan on, even in winter.
3. My hair is tinted pastel purple, especially my blonde streaks.
4. I would love to own a ball python but the cost of having one is really high and I'm poor
5. I don't have to deal with periods or monthly flow, at all!

omg, Atma!! I do the same thing with biscuts and chips Smiley Very Happy I also when eating apples have to throw the first bite away before continuing to eat it.

1. Today, I had an elderly customer give me candy at work Smiley Indifferent Not entirely sure how to feel about it, but you know, candy!
  2. I'm really digging Nat Tran's video about 'King Size'

3. You can get plushies at IKEA - it's pretty great Heart

4. There are actually two words that rhyme with 'orange': Blorenge (a mountain in Wales) and sporange (a sac where spores are made)

5. I'd love to try Rainier cherries!

hi, some of these are really random others i donty know

1) I have a bioneurological disability ( Aspergers' Syndrome)

2) i love touching peoples hair( i spend my spare time in lunch messing with my friends hair

3) i snort when i wake up

4) i bounce when im bored

5) i poke people for fun

Highlighted

It's time for 5 random things! Man Very Happy

Let's try and make it as random as possible.

1: I love cooking!!

2: i live in perth

3: i would love to travel to america in the next 5 years

4: i would love to go to the western australia academy of performing arts (WAAPA)

5: i graduate in about 2 months and im already frightened but very excited Smiley Very Happy

Hey @MissMeh - well random is the aim of the game so you did well! So you bounce and poke and snort! You sound fun! Smiley Happy

@Chantellelise - omg 7 teeth! ouch! and I am also a massive Hunger Games fan, the books especially but the movies too....

and @carlalligator - what sort of performing arts do you like most? Acting? or.... Are you finishing year 12? have you applied for WAAPA?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Yay! Five new random things that I learnt about myself recently! -

1. I love hearing the sound of running water in mountain creeks when hiking.
2. No matter where in the world I go, if I see a pretty rock, stone or shell, I'll take it with me and add it to my collection in the display cabinet with the rest of my travel souvenirs! "Each item has a story to tell!" ☺️
3. I STILL nibble off the diagonally opposite corners of any TimTam that happens to get served with my tea - and then I dip one corner into the tea whilst sucking the tea up through the biscuit from the other corner!! (Looks a bit suss i know, but i dont di drugs so...) , and then pop the soggy mass if biscuit and melting chocolate in one go into my mouth! Yummo!
4. I like Classical music and chill out when i go to see an orchestra perform.
5. I have never killed anything other, or bigger than , a fly, cockroach or mosquito! I'm the sort of girl who has 'rescued' many a gecko and skink from doom!! Haha 😄

5 Random Things About Me:

1) My favourite food is Chicken Parma

2) My favourite colour is BLUE

3) I love penguins!!

4) I enjoy gardening and cooking (especially cooking my homegrown produce)

5) My favourite passtime is playing pool

5 random things about me!

I aspire to be a lady. And I have my whole life.

I love Julie Andrews. She is my idol.

I dont like wearing heels, makeup or shaving my legs.

As a kid I wished I was a boy because I thought it would make life easier (getting along with friends).

I am surprised how much of a contradiction these things sound like, it was not what I was expecting to come out when I started writing.

|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||

Yay! We could form a club @ClCl - the Flat Shoe Walkers Club for Aspirational Hairy Legged Ladies. Our main rule would be no make-up allowed. I swear that every time I walk into a make-up section of any store, there's at least 20-50 random cosmetic items that people supposedly need and make no sense Smiley Sad

My 5 random things are: 

1. As of yesterday, I really want my own pair of gumboots to take on wreckless, muddy adventures Smiley Happy
  2. I'm reluctant to get a tattoo (which is what I've been wanting for awhile) because I'll have to wait a long time before I can donate blood again Smiley Sad
  3. Pigs don't like me Smiley Indifferent 
  4. As a kid, I wanted to be an astronaut, a police officer, a firefighter or an actress. 
  5. When people describe their kid's age by weeks or months (i.e. They're 75 weeks! - that's almost 1.5 years old) longer than anticipated at work, it throws me off and makes my job difficult.