cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

1. I want to see the pyramids of Egypt one day.

2. Blue is my favourite colour.

3. I hate it when people crack their fingers.

4. I have 4 piercings on each ear.

5. I love watching murder documentaries.

Hey Nekus,
If you need any advice or just someone to talk to about anything, please feel free to message me.
And alwaysremember, you are not alone! Smiley Happy

1. Playground swings help me appreciate the good in life, even at 17 years old.

2. Short hair on a girl has mixed reviews.

3. Venturers/Scouts is the best Smiley Happy 

4. Music is a lifesaver Smiley Happy

5. Dance helps me loose myself.

Hey and welcome to ReachOut @Meticulous! Swings are the absolute best, no matter how old you are! Smiley Very Happy What kind of music do you enjoy listening (and dancing!) too?
See you around the forums!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Any music. Preferrably acoustic or old school and alternative..

Hi @Meticulous! I love music, too! Do you have a favourite song/artist?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

1- I generally like to be detached from other people, but this year I've grown quite interested in the people around me, and I would even be friends with them. 

2- I work best under strict time constraints, but only when I am at home, and if I cannot finish what needs to be done in those time constraints I get super freaked out. 

3- I always try to find the best in people, but sometimes there are people that annoy me to the mth degree, but I find that their friends have quite attractive personalities. 

4- There are people I want to be friends with, but I'm worried about how they will react and treat me afterwards if I say it. 

5- I'm a massive fan of Japanese language, history, and culture. I'm currently self taught, but I'm stuck at my current skill level. (Anyone who knows Japanese could teach me a lot!)

1- I'm the tallest in the family and my hair is the longest 
2- Butternut squash ice cream is my fave 
3- I watch too many documentaries especially about serial killers and mysterious deaths 
4- I love lgbt romance films
5- I do yoga and love dancing and I'm working on my parkour and tennis skills

Hey @Chillyy and welcome to ReachOut Smiley Happy I've also got the longest hair in the family, although I wish I was the tallest! Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

@Chillyy Butternut squash ice cream sounds both strange and delicious! Do you make it yourself? I can't say I've come across it before!