cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

*waves hello* to Alfeh, Grace & rusr - thanks for sharing guys Smiley Very Happy

JD.

I've totally already done this but I wanted to do it again and see if I could come up with some other things!

1. I have a pet rat... everyone thinks this is a bit of a crazy thing to do but I think he is totally cute as!

2. I enjoy colouring in... I buy colouring books all the time. I think it relaxes my mind and makes me feel calm.

3. I am really into meditation and Buddhist living. They believe in overcoming suffering and being happy! Which fits in perfect with my life.

4. People say that I am never sad because I look happy all the time... but it's not true I get blue too!

5. I lorve singing! Some people think I do it well, other think not so well but I only do it because it makes me feel happy!

Highlighted

1. I LOVE LOVE SUPER CUTE THINGS!!!

2. I love playing the piano ! <3

3. KPOP, WHOOO~!

4. Nightcore, happy upbeat music <3

5. Anime  <3

That is all <3

I too have done this before, but I'm going to do it again for the sake of it

1. If music I'm listening to has a drum beat to it, and I'm really into it, I will grab a pen or two and tap it against my desk or leg or randomly in the air pretending to play the drums, yet I've never played the drums before XD haha

2. When listening to music I have a bad habit of moking the artists, sometimes I'll try to sing chipmunk or darkvader style

3. I own a total of 11 skirts and 9 dresses, yet I continue to look for more, and I'm like a meldamarcos with my shoes Smiley Tongue

4. I will tidy my room every 2-3 weeks and be amazed at how big my room looks afterwards and at how things manage to move form place to place through the space of that time

5. I'm in love with soft toys, I have a whole crete of them on display, a whole tub in the top cupboard and a whole blanket bag full of them in my cuboard. Yet I still beg mum for soft toys when I see them in shops, "aww he's soo cute... ooo he's soft too... mum can I get him?" haha

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

1. I've been a vegetarian for 12 years and can't see myself ever eating meat again.

2. I have 10 tattoos but my favourite is my nickname on the inside of my lip ("Belle")

3. I like to read craft blogs and get inspired but hardly ever finish what I've started. My house is full of half finished craft projects!

4. I named my cat Harley after the guitarist from the Cro-Mags but when he stabbed someone earlier this year I changed her name to Hayley to avoid bad karma.

5. When I was traveling in New Orleans, I ended up wth viral gastro and got stuck in hospital for five very lonely days.

This seems fun

1. I only eat the cheese and bread of a pizza but insist on ordering a pizza with the lot.

2. I don't eat ice cream from the side of the container, it tastes gross.

3. I only own 1 pair of shoes

4. My name on here is my cat's name lol

5.I have a fluro green lap top which i adore Smiley Happy

Well,

1.I hate sleeping flat on my back

2.I sing quite a lot, it's become more like a lifestyle then just being a sometimes thing, for example, I sing so much its a daily routine like eating dinner.

3.I collect paper clips

Ever since my father died in 2011 I have gone into denial which is why I can talk about it so easily while everyone wonders how I do it.

5. I have a habit of typing every sentence with a capital letter

1) Music... music is amazing, its like all rocky and woot woot Smiley Happy

2) HAIR, red hair... need I say more? :3 well easy sun burns xD

3) Join the Freckles Smiley Tongue such a fun game when you are bored out of your mind

4) IMMA NERD! gameaholics beware, i will give you someone to compete with Smiley Wink

5) Hugs... when we all feeling down... we all just need a big squishy hug... am i right?

I've done this before as well, but I'm doing it again because I can. Smiley Tongue

1. I LOVE anything to do with Winnie the Pooh or Sesame Street

2. I've been learning German for the past four years and hope to become fluent in it

3. My doctor decided on the spelling of my name when my mum was in labour with me (there's two ways you can spell it, and my parents couldn't decide...)

4. I'm terrified of heights, and have been for as long as I can remember

5. I hope to study psychology when I finish school Smiley Happy

1. Absolutlely love cars or anything that has an engine.

2. I'm a major loner, but would love to change that.

3. Love listening to music of all kinds.

4. Love jelly crystals straight outta the packet, raspberry's my fave.

5. Into fantasy & sci-fi movies, anything that takes you away from reality for a little while