5 random things about me

1- I enjoy horse riding and i compete

2- i love singing 

3- im in a boarding school and i only go home every 10 weeks for 2 weeks

4- im good at drawing

5- my home is across the country so i have to fly to go to school Smiley Sad

Re: 5 random things about you!

Hey there @icantthinkofausername and welcome to ReachOut Smiley Happy

We've actually got a drawing thread here in the forums, it would be wonderful to see some of your drawings! Smiley Happy What sort of events do you do in horse riding?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I compete in show jumping in perth areas. i jump 80cm+ horses are like my therapy

Oh wow that's amazing @icantthinkofausername Smiley Very Happy Horses are wonderful, aren't they?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

This is a fun thread! Cat Tongue

1. I love baking and decorating cakes - baking is my favourite self-care strategy! 

2. I have now lived in 3 different states of Australia (progressively making my way north Smiley LOL )

3. I find it frustrating that when I try and cook Indian or Thai curries they never taste as good as the ones you get at a restaurant (despite all the different recipes I've tried!)

4. I am fluent in French

5. I LOVE doing the washing (I know that's weird but I find it very relaxing!)

1. I think a lot of the things i want to say
  2. I really like period films/tv shows like Pride and Prejudice, and Alias Grace
  3. I like eating bread and stuff with no spreads on them
  4. I am very introverted and sometimes people find it rude
  5. I love my dogs more than I love most people

1)  I'm 15      2) I'm bisexual     3) I have barely any friends.  4)  I want to make friends   5)  I like sci fi stuff

1. I love to write

2. I have an unnecessary and over-the-top proclivity for sarcasm. Although I'm pretty bad at picking up on it myself. 

3. I am suuuper gullible. 

4. Dogs rule, and I honestly don't know what humanity would do without the cheekiness they hide behind their adorable smiles. 

5. The world beckons me. Luckily the only way to mitigate the travel bug is to travel. World, here I come!

Smiley Very Happy

1. I absolutely HATE pineapples (especially on pizza)

2. I’ve never travelled outside of Brisbane 😩

3. I would LOVE to travel the world one day

4. Im a very introverted person. 

5. Im not the biggest fan of animals 

Hi @melz and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Very Happy 

Writing can be a fantastic hobby at times Smiley Happy What do you like to write about? We have an awesome thread here about travelling, have you been overseas before?

@ramz hello again Smiley Tongue I too am not a fan of pineapples Smiley Tongue Do you have a favourite fruit?