cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

1. I am a freak.

2. I like to play video games for the majority of my spare time.

3. I used to love making art.

4. I love animals and have numerous pets.

5. I feel alone 

Ok well...

1. I love banana oatmeal and would totally eat it for every meal if I could.

2. I'm an absolute science nerd and love to read about different breakthroughs and discoveries in my spare time.

3. My favourite youtube channels are Daniel Howell, Amazingphil, and Crash Course.

4. When I finish school I want to be a neuroscientist, clinical neuropsychologist, or surgeon

5. I love reading and my favourite books are Harry Potter (Imma Hufflepuff), Percy Jackson, and The Book Theif 

Wow @Blurryphaced I relate to your favourite books on a spiritual level! How terribly tragic is the book thief? RUDY!!

1. I'm obsessed with sunglasses and have bought over 50 pairs online from VisionDirect in the last month alone.

2. I have a horrible phobia of public carpets

3. I like dogs more than humans

4. I moved to Italy 3 years ago but miss Melbourne (home) everyday

5. I speak super fast, which means I can rap really well!

Hello and welcome all newbies @Maddyw @FallenFreaK @Plumpower!!! It's awesome to see some new faces Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I haven't done this in awhile so I thought I'd have another go! (because I'm so bored today)
1. I have a mound of clothes instead of a wardrobe right now (no one's got time to put things away Smiley Tongue)
2. I love my lists, not that I ever really finish them Smiley Very Happy
3. I am currently nearly all the way done on my Piglet colouring in sheet. All that's left are the butterflies!
4. I freaking love the character Ahsoka Tano from Clone Wars. I have her Black Series Rebels and Clone Wars figures, her Rebels and BOTH Clone Wars funko pops and I want her holographic/glow in the dark Rebels funko too! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy I love her so much, okay? She's a bit bratty at the start of the show but she grows on you.
5. My new little lego crocodile is the cutest thing ever. His eyes make him look so grumpy but he's too adorable to be mad at Smiley Tongue

@Plumpower liking dogs more than people is a big mood 

1. I'm sort of scared of crossing roads. I've never crossed a four-way by myself.

2. I want a warm and fuzzy pet. A dog, preferably Smiley Happy

3. I really love pizza.

4. I bought a guitar but never learned how to play it.

5. I cut my own bangs; twice. Disasters, both times.

Highlighted

1.i recently painted daisies on my bedside table. I like it but my parents hate it

2. Ive never kissed anyone that I actually have feelings for. I dont think i ever will 

3. i broke my cheek bone when i was 5 now i have a dimple when I smile  

4. I currently have 8 bruises and i don’t know how i got any of them

5. I dont know what day of the week it is and cant remember what I did yesterday.

Hey @rainbowpotato, it sounds like you're going through some tough times, am I right? Feel free to start a new thread or reply to one of your existing threads (if it is to do with stuff you've mentioned in your existing threads). We're here to support you <3

1. I own more than 100 books (and counting)
2. It is impossible to find a photo of me not wearing any earrings from the ages 1 and up
3. I haven't driven a car in 3 years (despite having an open licence haha)
4. I've never owned a pet (devastating, I know)
5. I'm super clumsy