cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

You can name 40 elements on the periodic table @Groovy_Popsicles? That's awesome!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx wow, four siblings? That's so many! What's it like being the oldest? (also, I edited your post to remove the town you live in for anonymity Smiley Happy)

You are definitely interesting @May0414! Teaching yourself four instruments is awesome, which four did you learn? If you'd like to share, I'd love to see the flowers you've drawn Smiley Happy We have a drawing thread somewhere on here. Aaaand welcome to the forums!! Smiley Very Happy

All good @N1ghtW1ng. Being the oldest is a bit tough, but my siblings have similiar ages. So it's not hard to look after them when my mum and dad need me too.
Highlighted

I'm gonna try my best at this,

1) I sleep with a stuffed koala every night.

2) I love the smell of vanilla

3) I love camping

4) I refuse to walk around downstairs of my house by myself at night.

5) I love cheese

This is my first time on the forums, so might as well!

1) I love to write novels, and I currently have 6 works in progress (I never get much done on any of them)

2) I'm kind of a stuffed animal collector, I have too many to count!

3) I really enjoy horror content despite what most tend to think when they meet me
4) My favourite classes at the moment are; Latin, French and Psychology

5) I have two rabbits called Bonnie and Clover, and a really old cat called Raffles

Hello and welcome @Vanilla56! Smiley Very Happy Does your stuffed koala have a name? I'm sure that they are so cute! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Hello and welcome (again) @Aluzar Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Six novels??? That's amazing! What kind of genres are they?

@N1ghtW1ng 

Mostly Sci-Fi/Action but I have a couple fanfictions in the works ehehe Smiley Happy

Ummmmm.... took me a while to think about this one.

1. I can only sleep on my stomach 

2. I love coffee ice creams 

3. When me and my brother were younger, we used to pretend to argue to annoy my mum (it worked every time) 

4. I love to doodle when I study, it helps me think 

5. When I go the wrong direction, I look at my phone and pretend someone texted me and then turn around 

um...ok update on my five things:

1.My now Ex-Boyfriend broke up with me yesterday. Why?. well cause of a friendship with someone who has been there and supported me all the way through my depression and anxiety. and my friend (it is a guy BTW) & i have have a very relaxed friendship.

2. i love coffee!!!!!

3.i live on a farm 

4.i  love anime (i think i said this one in another post lol)

5.and i LOVE FISHING

Hello and welcome @gittypoo!
Hahaha that's hilarious about you and your brother! Smiley Very Happy Do you have any favourite doodles?

Thanks for the update @BonnieBoo! Smiley Happy What's the biggest fish you've ever caught? It sucks to hear about your ex but it's great you have such a supportive friend in your life Smiley Happy

idk these are the first 5 things that came into my head.....

1. whenever I listen to a new song I write a short story that I imagine whilst listening to the song 

2. I never think before I act 

3. Yellow is my favorite colour 

4. I'm different 

5. popcorn and soy sauce is the best combo of food