cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

Hey here @Bella_ and welcome to the forums!! Smiley Very Happy

Writing short stories based on songs? That's so cool! What genres do you prefer? (my favourite colour is yellow too Smiley Tongue)

What genres do I prefer?? Mostly alternative, electronica and heavy metal.

That's awesome @Bella_  Smiley Happy 

If you'd like, you can share some of your favourites in pick me up songs or self love songs or you can make your own thread about music over here 

See you around the forums! Smiley Very Happy

1. I recently shaved my hair, I hated it at first but now I'm starting to love it!
2. I hateeee cinnamon, yuck

3. I love cartoons and superhero movies, Marvel over DC though

4. I have a baby, I am young but I love them so much and I'm a proud mum

5. I'm always welcome to making new friends!

CARTOON LOVES UNITE @Willzjayy! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Though I do prefer animated DC over animated Marvel, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes is one of my favourite cartoons, what are some of yours?
I am sure you are an amazing mum! Smiley Happy It's awesome when things we don't like become things we do, I bet you're rocking your hairstyle Smiley Very Happy

@N1ghtW1ng  Well I don't really watch the Marvel animated shows but I do loveeeee the movies, Hulk is my favourite. I also love cartoons like Steven Universe and My little pony, I'm a child at heart! 

Fair enough @Willzjayy Smiley Happy You have excellent taste in cartoons though! Smiley Very Happy And in superheroes Smiley Happy Hulk is definitely one of my favourites too!
Highlighted

my fingers were itching to post something so here i am. hahaha LOL.

i get bored easily in so many things i do in daily life. I need different ways and ideas to explore

i am a sweet tooth and basically a huge lover of desserts and sweet food

WEIRD

i am head over heels for colour blue Smiley Happy

i have never highlighted my hair and want to highlight them in metallic blue color Smiley Wink

Haha yay for itchy fingers @peacock because now I can say hello and welcome! So... HELLO AND WELCOME! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy
YES to sweets. The best for sure, have any particular favourite desserts? Metallic blue hair sounds sooo cool!

Thank you @N1ghtW1ng For the warm welcome and for the specific sweet food. Nope! I don't have any coz I love all type of desserts haha😁. Head over heels for them. Wat about your favourite?