cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

1. I hit my all-time low two years ago which had forced me to be in reality and learn everything around me independently Smiley Sad

2. I ran a Friends fan page and a few of my posts hit over 400 likes which was insane to me! (not a popular gal here so it's understandable!)

3. I have a youtube channel 'dotimesix' (please check it out, my goal is to hit 1000 subscribers!)

4. I tend to grow emotionally attached to people as I get to know them more which is both good and bad 

5. I can't fit into jeans nicely wahhhh

Hey @businessinspo, Sending you a virtual hug! Sounds like you went through a pretty tough time, I'm glad to hear you're doing better now. 
I love Friends, what's your favourite episode? I find it's a really comforting show to have on in the background sometimes, it makes me feel super calm. That's so great that you're able to have close connections with people. Why do you say it can be a bad thing sometimes?
It's all good, sometimes jeans can be a bit overrated! There're so many different styles of pants out there, do you have any other styles that you like?

Hi, thank you! I'm so glad you love friends omg! There is no way I can choose a favourite episode cause they are all special and memorable in their own way hehe. It makes me feel happy and calm, too.
I tend to get a little clingy and 'depend' on people for my happiness which is lowkey toxic, but I've learnt to stop that habit and depend on myself for my own happiness. And when they leave your life, your heart immediately and silently crumbles into pieces because you've become so emotionally attached to them, you know what I mean? Haha.
They are overrated but they are absolute classic pieces of clothing! My hips are bigger than average which makes it difficult to fit into a slim pair of jeans Smiley Sad I've been loving 'bell', straight, and mum jeans!
Thank you for replying <3

Honestly, it's pretty hard for me to choose between this one: Image result for joey turkey gifand this one:

Image result for ross tanning gif

But I'm a sucker for the emotional ones too! I definitely can never watch the final episodes without crying. 

I have definitely been there. I think that's really awesome that you're taking charge of your own happiness. It's definitely hard to say goodbye to people you really care about. I know it's super cheesy, but I always think of that song from the musical Wicked, 'For Good' (musical theatre nerd over here!). I really like that I can form close connections with others, because even when they leave my life I know that they've taught me something or I've grown a bit as a person (cheesy but true). 

As a gal with larger hips I feel ya. Mum jeans are the best (see picture below)!
Image result for mom jeans rachel friends

1. I LOVE ANIME

2. I have 19 siblings

3. I have never been to the circus

4. I had cancer for 2 years

5. I have some issues with my personality

Hey @Vivian13 , nice to meet you! Wow...that is a lot of siblings :0 Ah, I've watched some anime in the past, any good ones to recommend? I'm so sorry that you had cancer, that's awful, I can imagine that would have been very difficult. I'm sorry if I don't understand, but what do you mean by your 5th answer?

OMG, TOW Ross' Tan! What a classic 👍🏼I will check out Wicked's 'For Good' soon and it's cute how you're a musical nerd hehe Smiley Happy And yes, that's absolutely true, when they leave your life they teach you something that you learn or you've grown as a person! Thank you for this, I'm glad you know what I'm talking about. Hey, we have to be cheesy when it's the right time Smiley Happy
And I will check out mum jeans when I head to the stores later today; thank you for the inspo photo above Smiley Happy
You're a kind gem, thank you!

@businessinspo Totally, glad it resonated with you lovely <3

1. I'm vegan (I don't eat animal products including meat, dairy, eggs, honey or fish) and I'm happy to be.
2. I am non-binary, I identify with being a male more than female, though.
3. I love watching Doctor Who, Stranger Things, Marvel movies, The Bold Type, Degrassi Next Class and Derry Girls.
4. I am TERRIFIED of heights, I have tried so many things to get over my fear, such as: high ropes courses, abseiling, rock-climbing and giant swings but I'm still scared!
5. I have two Maine coon cats that are HUGE named Jimi and Carlos, they are so cute and I love them.

When I was younger I had a lot of stuff happen and I was bullied really badly so I made a fake personality but by the time I realised It didn’t help with the bullying I had forgotten who I really was.