cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

- I used to like ice cream but now I don’t, even the thought of it actually makes me feel sick 🤢
- I could eat pumpkin soup every meal for a week and not get sick of it
- I wear number 26 for my football club
- I like all different types of music but I’m listening to heaps of chill LoFi stuff at moment
- I run my own business

Hi I'm new here.

1. I like The Good Place and Brooklyn Nine Nine (both TV shows that can be found on Netflix)
  2. I am VERY particular when it comes to food. I don't like a lot of foods.
  3. I'm a dancer. I danced competitively for 3 years and have been dancing since I was 4 years old.
  4. I looove chocolate. Like love!
  5. I really enjoy musical theatre. Some of my favourite musicals are Kinky Boots, Wicked, Mamma Mia and The Sound of Music!

I am also and love Brooklyn Nine Nine it is beast

Hi @trying_to_find_my_good_place and welcome to ReachOut!! Smiley Very Happy
The Good Place is so good, I'm trying to catch up again! I've always wanted to go to a a proper musical, still something I definitely want to see Smiley Happy

1. Always wanted to watch a musical
2. Especially Lion King
3. Rewatching the Harry Potter series right now, forgot how good it was! (Up to 5 next)
4. Drinking pepsi max vanilla rn
5. I eat too many lollies

Just curious... has the ducks thing got anything to do with Leunig? 

Highlighted

We used to have GPs Smiley Sad

I LOVE JAKE PAUL, I like blueface BUSSDOWN, i love fortnite GET REKT KIDDD, im a homo

1. I'm currently watching the second season of Mindhunter (FYI this series is designed for adults and therefore may be unsuitable for people under 17. It does have some sensitive and triggering content so might not be appropriate for some readers here). 

2. I recently began doing digital drawings as a hobby. I was doing them on my phone (ouch for my eyes) but just purchased an iPad and stylus to make it easier. 

3. Pistachios are my favourite type of nut... but I don't like pistachio flavoured icecream. 

4. I like being around people and animals, even if it involves sitting in silence. 

5. I'm currently drinking ginger and lemon tea from Barcelona. I purchased it due to being sick but couldn't taste it. Having it now I realise it's really flavoursome...just my sinuses were so blocked up I couldn't smell or taste anything!

1. I always get woken up by my siblings every morning, because they won't stop shouting at each other.
2. I also like pistachios, but never the ice cream.
3. I suck at Mathematics.
4. I have won the school spelling bee 2 years straight, going 3 next year.
5. I have 4 siblings, all of which are younger than me.

Lets do more than 5 shall we... Smiley Tongue
6. I'm in the extension class for English, and Humanities.
7. I have finished my "Bring It On" Musical production, a few weeks ago.
8. I won a 3rd place in an art competition last year.
9. I have quite a few drawings on my iPad Pro and Apple Pencil, that I'm working on. Like @Maddy-RO!
10. I have definitely started a lot of threads here, since I found out about ReachOut.com. Not as many as @lokifish, but quite a few that haven't been started until I came along!

// Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible" //

I'm a nerd.
I like unicorns.
Lego is the absolute best and I love Ninjago
I can do a jump front kick.
Spring rolls are life