cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

Loving reading everyone's random things.

Mine are:
1. I'm obsessed with the TV show Survivor. I love the social and strategic elements of it. I also just think it would be really cool to live in the jungle without technology for a while.
2. I used to play the violin and I'm pretty musical
3. I used to be a bit of a city person and I didn't like the outdoors. Now I love going on bushwalks...as long as I don't see any snakes. Which brings me to...
4. I'm scared of snakes.
5. I'm really social and love talking to people, but sometimes it's good just to do a good Youtube binge by myself haha.

These random things are awesome to know everyone! Let me introduce mine Smiley Very Happy

1. Magpies scare me. ESPECIALLY IN SWOOPING SEASONS Smiley Surprised
  2. Skillet is my favourite band! Nothing beats an empowering tune to succeed the day Smiley Happy
  3. Breakdancing and martial arts are my favourite hobbies for exercise and fun
  4. I like mountain hiking as nature relieves a fair amount stress and i can use my imagination to muck around haha
  5. Suits is one the best shows I have seen in my life. A great blend of drama and comedy in the series.

Mountain hiking sounds like a great activity @Milkninja222! Where's your favourite place to hike?

1. I played saxophone for six years

2. If I had to eat one type of food for every meal for the rest of my life, it would be cheese. All the cheese

3. I live right on the bush, so we get a variety of birds around the house

4. I sleep walk and can hold a whole conversation in my sleep! 

5. For 10 years I never wore the colour pink

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

@Jess1-RO I find that Mount Macedon is my favourite place to go to. It has very beautiful areas to see and take in Smiley Happy. What about you?

1. If the weather is too hot to sleep with a doona, I turn my fan all the way up till its freezing, and continue to use my doona. It's so comfy. 

2. Every few months, I unconsciously my "catchphrase", basically the word or phrase i overuse until i annoy myself and change it. Previously it's been "Yeet" and "fancy", Right now it's "Fight me. 

3. I shaved my own head a year or so again, and it ws so fun and empowering but the growing out process was the most tedious, awkward thing ever. 

4. I am a very sentimental person. I have cars from my 9th birthday and love old photo albums and I still have a pink lava lamp i got for christmas when i was 8 or 9. 

5. For years, I absolutely hated the colour pink. I was a blue girl through and through. It turns out, it's just hot pink that i find obnoxious, my room is full of dusty/rosy pink accents and I love it