Love to read about criminal

In the weekends I love running on the beach

Highlighted

Re: 5 random things about you!

I also love Ice cream, like @Jane1111R.
I'm also a die-hard harry potter fan!
I play many instruments!
I am the eldest of 5 kids.
And I am the only student at my school that has been offered to play 2 instruments!

I have loved reading all the random things about everyone, they're fabulous!!

1. I am lowkey obsessed with Lewis Capaldi, Queen and Harry Styles

2. If I could spend all day every day reading, I totally would. It is my dream to have a house with a library one day!

3. When I'm stressed I love to bake sweet treats (and eat them of course!!)

4. I play AFLW and love it, even though I'm not great at it!!

5. Elephants are my favourite animal, because they are so beautiful, but also because the way elephant memory works is incredible!!

Highlighted

1. I am both one of four children and one of two at the same time. 

2. I am in year 11 but do two year 12 subjects.

3. I am gay.

4. I HATE the number 6. With a passion. I despise it. 

5. I'm allergic to cockroaches. 

Highlighted

I do this every 3-6 months? But it's fun So let's do it again! 

1. I play mandolin! I'm the only person my age I know who does, but it's a beautiful instrument! 

2. I go to an optometrist that has medical students, so one time I was asked to come in just because I was a really good example of my condition (amplyopia) and they wanted me there to teach students about it! 

3. I don't play many sports because of my eye condition, which affects depth, but I used to be a back pocket on high school AFL because I'm "really good at falling over with other people in my arms". Still one of the best compliments I've ever gotten Smiley LOL

4. My goal is to become a music therapist and help people with dementia and Alzheimer's through music! 

5. I know a couple of Irish language swear words, and I use that to my advantage Smiley LOL

Highlighted

1. I'm such a BIG Harry Potter fan - POTTERHEAD.
2. I love the cold weather, warm sweaters, a warm fireplace and a nice cup of tea.
3. I love to read, I'd read all day if I could.
4. I'm a lesbian. :3
5. I love animals and nature, hence the reason I chose this username.
Highlighted

5 random things... Well, under chapter 72, subsection 3, 7A of universal law, it gotta be 5 weird random facts about me. We could do a watch mojo dot com about it.

Nummmmber 1. I sleep with my plushies.

Number 2! I chew on my pillows.

Number 3! I stole flowers from neighbours gardens when I was in kindergarten and gave them to my teachers

Number 4! In kindergarten, we had to sit in boxes that were made out of tape as a punishment. I had a personal one right beside the teachers! I felt royal.

And... to top it all off. I meow like a cat. Hell yeah.

Highlighted

5 random things about me...

1) I love and currently am really missing cuddles (and physical affection in general) being in self isolation

2) I realllllyyyyy want a dog, but my parents say our family isn’t ready yet (younger siblings, our house is a mess etc)

3) I love the marauders and Lily Evans, and like reading about them. + Sirius and Remus = adorable ship

4) I get really anxious about everything and it’s not fun Smiley Sad

5) i know 50 digits of pi ( math number ) because my friend and I are special and like math together and decided this is a good use of Brain space