cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: 5 random things about you!

Hiya @Avi, I have seen you making a few posts across the forums today. Welcome to ReachOut! I love those random facts that you have listed - they are all so interesting. Great job! We all hope to see more of you around Heart
Highlighted

Thanks 🙏 

Highlighted

I like this topic you've asked. Here are 5 random things about me:

1. I listen to new generation rap. I listen to over 15 different rappers. My 2 fav rappers are Lil Uzi Vert and NLE Choppa.
  2. I like a lot of foods including Asian, Western, etc.
  3. I like watching movies. Mostly action/sci fi/comedy and movies about teens.
  4. I would like to be a beat producer for rap/hip hop.
  5. I like nature.
Highlighted

1. i only use few seconds to brush my teeth.

2. i am obsessed with singing, it seems awkward to my family sometimes but i just cant do without it

3. i cannot do without making use of google and Wikipedia every hour

4. my room is always in disarray. Smiley LOL

5. i nearly got beaten all the time for play gospel songs to my friends

Highlighted

1. Singing is my secret passion and performing on stage with my brother was the scariest moment of my life. 

2. My dog's name is Stevie after Stevie Nicks, my fave singer. 

3. I love talking about all things pop-culture trash! 

4. I think Timothée Chalamet is a babe. FYI. 

5. I really want to travel the world solo one day. 

Highlighted

mmmm 5 random things about me ....

1. In my life I have had two cats, two guinea pigs, one dog, one rabbit and numerous fish.

2. I love dyeing my hair fun colours... it's been blonde, brown, bright pink, blue, purple and dark brown/black.

3. My favourite flowers are sunflowers and roses, especially the two put together.

4. If I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be burgers (my go to is beetroot patty, cheese, tomato, lettuce, pineapple and a fried egg).

5. I love arts and crafts but I'm not very good at it. Sewing is my current obsession. 

Highlighted

1. Similar to @Izzy2001, I have also had a lot of animals throughout my life. I have had 3 rabbits, many many mice, 3 cats, 3 dogs, and my sister had some fish (does that count??)
2. I recently got some indoor plants that I am trying to keep alive (I am not very good at looking after plants) !
3. I love candles, especially Glasshouse candles because they smell soo nice Smiley Happy
4. I have been to New Zealand 4 times already as I have friends there. It is a very beautiful country.
5. I reaallly want to travel to Japan and see the cherry blossom trees as they are so pretty.
Highlighted

1. Marvel fangirl.

2. I love writing, mainly it be fanfics, dystopian, fantasy, short stories, essays [depends on topic] and weirdly enough, character evaluations.

3. I want to dye my hair, but don't want to bleach it.

4. Extremely sarcastic and a loner.

5. I enjoy debating, and mainly the satisfaction of winning the argument through facts and logic.

Highlighted

1. Im studying a Bachelor of Counselling
2. I like watching the planes take off at the airport
3. I started drinking decaf coffee
4. Movies make me bored
5. I make high flow acrylic paintings
Highlighted

1. I like listening to music

2. I like to eat lasagna and Tim Tams

3. My favourite band is Breaking Benjamin