cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

Loving the 'Whovians, UNITE' blog Smiley Very HappyHeart

Haha, yes!. But I do love dancing like a dork, when no one is looking!. Smiley LOL

5 random facts about me:-

1) I'm 28 and have never left Australia (I've actually only ever been on a plane twice)

2) I have a sister who has a sister that is completely unrelated to me.

3) I've only ever had one 'real' relationship. It lasted 9 years.

4) I thouroghly enjoy awkward silences and moments. I burst into fits of laughter when they arise.

5) I'm ADHD, have Panic disorder, Depression amongst a whole heap of other, OH MY GOD A POTATO! 

5 random things about you!

Okay, well, here goes.

1. I'm a 20 year old girl but I swear I look about 15.

2. I have booked a ticket to one of my favourite places on the whole planet - EUROPE!

3. I love skydiving, chocolate, cricket and gaming. 

4. I'm a soprano (That's a high female vocalist for those of you who are not music-lingo people)

5. I am a massive fan of reading and writing horror stories - I was that kid on camp scaring all the girls with campfire ghost stories.

So that's me.

@SophM wrote:

2. I have booked a ticket to one of my favourite places on the whole planet - EUROPE!

Amazing! Where in Europe? I'm living in London at the moment and moving to Iceland at the end of October. Smiley Very Happy

5 random things about me

1. My childhood idol was a guy in my local town called "Browny" who went completely mad when he stepped onto the footy field.

2. I love any story where Satan is seen as the good guy.

3. I went to Ireland last year, and watched the All Ireland Football Semi-Final at Croke Park with 80,000 other people.

4. I've done first year, first semester at uni 5 times, with 5 different courses, and passed every time, and then quit every time.

5. I have a kitten called "Starbuck" (After battlestar gallactica, not the coffee...)

1. I was born with a crooked hip

2. I once swam with sharks!

3. One day I wish to live off the grid in a completely sustainable house and have a permaculture garden

4. I can do the death metal growl Smiley Happy

5. I can play drums! ( Although I wish I was better at it)

THE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND!

Yeah I'm travelling around Europe on a Contiki tour... Starts in London, around to France, to Rome and I end up in Amsterdam on Valentines Day next year (that will be interesting....) 

Highlighted

@Manik_Meerkat - #2, trying to get my head around it, so your sister would have to be your half sister and her sister would be her half sister, thus is unrelated to you?

@SophM - #5, I would love to have you around my campfire. I love stories when there is nothing better to do than sleep afterwards

@tesla-weapon - #4, please sure the 5 courses you've tried. You must be persistent to always come back to try something new! 

@GraceInSpace - #2, what kinds of sharks did you swim with?

Doris

P.S. Welcome all to RO.com

I have gender identity issues.
I could have done a lot better in high school, but I didn't care about assignments so I didn't.
I have two dogs.
Photography was the reason I finished school.
I'm a heavy reader.