cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

1) I hate French toast, kidneys and seafood

2) Sometimes I lie and I can't help it. I lie about things even if the lying doesn't benefit me in the moment

3) My favorite food is ramen/noodles

4) For the past couple of years my emotions/feelings have been either anger, sadness, stress or numbness.

5) I used to hate my weight (I thought I was too fat) and at the same time I would be teased for being too skinny. I'd constantly get called anorexic and stuff.

Welcome @Chiippiie !

Lying sounds like a tough thing to deal with, unless you lied about that too! Smiley Tongue Just kidding. Its a bad joke, I know. But I couldn't resist.

I never knew what ramen was until I watched Naruto! Now I love it. I will often get beef noodle soup from the vietnamese place close to me, but its not the same as ramen.

Hi thriller here

I love pepper mint ice-cream too 

it is yummy isn't it

Hi @thriller man 

Peppermint ice cream's my favourite for sure. Welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

What are some other random things about you?

1. I'm allergic to beans and peas...you wouldnt believe how annoying this can be sometimes! People add beans to everything!

2. I am practically ambidextrous due to the amount of times I have broken my right arm...which I guess means that I am verrrrry clumsy!

3. I loooove reading (and should definitely make more time for myself to read - fantasy, autobiographical...I love it all!)

4. I have never used a vending machine

5. I love going to the gym and pumping weights (even though I am only a small-sized girl haha!)

@M-L-W wrote:

2. I am practically ambidextrous due to the amount of times I have broken my right arm...which I guess means that I am verrrrry clumsy!

Sounds like the only thing you're not ambidextrous in is falling — you always fall on your right! Smiley Very Happy

Spoiler
I'm quiet even though i'm fluent in english XD 

1.one of my deepest secrets is that i think i may be a psychopath i wouldn't mind killing someone i really hate and studying how to cover my tracks like dexter ......shhhh jks i have a concious mind guilt!!

2.Not so secretive now but i have bladder issues and pee my self  too often and i'v even gone home early cause of that not just once .

3.If i'm sad i'll cry to songs and x factor great voices and then all those bad feelings are washed away for good .xx

4.I  am  Bi curious but i'v prayed before so God won't be so happy with my feelings towards both genders ..decisions .

5.I think Australians are Racist and won't hire me cause i'm not fully white and not a blondie ..........need a chance to work even if it's  not much cash ...i'll mind ur pet or kids . And to any one who is feeling like life is so low ...lifes to short to feel down seek help and dream big   we care !xxo

I like chain watching tv programs too like carrie daries and dance moms and i love like anime ..teeheeeWoman Very Happy

Welcome asianbabe! Yes, most Australians are racist, but there are worse countries for racism than ours. But being white doesn't mean people aren't racist towards you, white people can be very racist to each other! But it does make it more obvious if all you have to do is look at someone to prejudice them.

When people were racist towards me, it just made me more proud of my heritage. Except when I finally visited my father's country, I found them to be quite racist as well! It is just the way things are. I'm sure lots of asian countries are racist to each other too.

I like watching tv series all the way through as well. I just finished watching battlestar gallactica and full metal alchemist!

Highlighted

1. My favorite animal is a Giant Panda
2. I listen to horror stories to get to sleep
3. I play guitar and vocals in a horror rock band called Dr Halloween and The Stranges
4. My idol is H.P. Lovecraft
5. My favorite movie of all time is Juno