cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

These are the things that make me happiest out of everything in the whole world Smiley Very Happy

1. I love to dance in the middle of the shops to no music (its fun you should try it Smiley Tongue)

2. I am obsessed with rainbows and unicorns, its best to be imaginative

3. I absolutely LOVE colours clothes, and I get called dyke because of it, but I don't mind. Its who I am

4. I want to be a facepainter.

5. I love to sing and dance with my little sister (even though we look like spastics, but thts what love it) Smiley Tongue

Hi y'all,

I'm Joanne and it's spectacular to meet you Smiley Very Happy

1. I come from a family of nine.

2. I like an assortment of colours: navy, mustard, burgandy.

3. I often feel quite tired (and I think it's because I'm low on iron so guys, if you feel tired despite sleeping 8 hours look into that!)

4. I wish more people called me Joey, like Joey Potter from Dawson's Creek.

5. I can spend long times looking up at the moon from my bed. (not the cause to my sleep deprivation)

See y'all around!!!

@Georgie wrote:

5. Today I am trying to thread (or warp) a loom I was given for my birthday, which is testing my patience. Almost there though!

Threading a loom?! That sounds like the most epic of random tasks! Robot LOL

Professionals Coordinator
ReachOut.com / Inspire Foundation

1. I have a fast growing box of lego. My shelves are currently playing host to a lego Dalek, Police Box and castle.
  2. I just got back from Paris, and I'm having epic homesickness (even though I technically never lived there...).
  3. I'm a vegetarian - which is really hard to do in France.
  4. Even though I'm an Apple nerd, I have an Android phone. Also, once while at Uni I convinced my entire sharehouse to reformat their computers with Linux (high five to the first person who knows what that is!)
  5. I strongly believe vegimite and raisin toast are best friends
Professionals Coordinator
ReachOut.com / Inspire Foundation

5 Random things about myself...

1. I am the BIGGEST tetris nerd...At one point I was ranked number 26 in the world for my tetris record, since i have moved down... Smiley Sad

2. I do small bore rifle shooting as a sport, I have had a natural talent for shooting since I was 7 and my Dad eased my into shooting and since then I haven't looked back. 

3. I love Ed Sheeran, he is the coolest ranga and such an angelic voice, he is the only person who's voice is soothing enough to calm me down during my panic attacks.

4. I love baking cupcakes, brownies, cakes, whoopie pies, slices and pretty much any baked goods in the world that tase delicious...BUT I won't eat anything that I cook, baking it satifies me enough and I don't feel the need to eat my creations.

5. I collect vintage erasers from the 70's and 80's that I buy online from ebay. I currently have 350...I LOVE THEM!

5 random, but totally awesome, things about me....

1. I know how to drive, (i'm not even a teen, yet...)

2. I loathe the colour pink...but I really like it

3. I sometimes live on a 9 acre farm that backs onto a river

4. My eyes are blue, green and hazel

5. I love to write stories, poems etc with really dramatic endings

Jaz

Hellllo!

1. I love bollywoood!

2. I have and always had a crush on Jhonny Depp (one of the amazing actors off all time!)

3. I have a passion for photography

4. I have two neices and a nephew whom I consider as my own childrens

5. I am blessed to have a lovely familly, who I love soo much!

1) Im way addicted to ice cream.....vanilla and caramel and would do anything for it

2)When im alone and walking to or home from school i talk aloud pretending im with sum1

3)People tend to think im scary when im actually really nice

4) i love annoying my siblings

5) When im sad and i bed i hug my pillow pretending itll make everything betta

1. I have blue eyes which people are always telling me look really pretty in the sun

2. my cat means everything to me, even though i get allergies

3. i can not go a day without music, i'll go insane otherwise

4. My biggest fears are: a mirror, cameras, water and public speaking (totally cringe worthy!)

5. The only thing that could put me in a good mood is sitting down listening to music while drawing.

Highlighted

Now WHERE do I start?

1. I'm a complete geek of a girl gamer and get ferociously competetive during Mario Kart
2. I subconsciously pull the same face as what I draw, which is usualy somthing derpy
3. I inhale the cupboard when I get home from school every day
4. No matter how much I eat I'm still pretty skinny
5. My dog is a poo-eating-fruit-bat-fox-faced-pointy-eared-scary-bear Pomeranian

Pity it wasn't '10 random things about you' because I could go on all day about it.