cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: 5 random things about you!

Such a great thread, thought I would get amongst it!!

1. I am obsessed with hot sauce 

2.  I lived in New York to pursue songwriting 

3. I once won a sumo wrestling competition 

4. I have swam with a 200 year old turtle 

5. Cows let me pat them 

Highlighted

Thats pretty cool @Claire-RO!
Swimming with a 200 year old turtle seems interesting... Smiley Wink
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

It was when I visited Sri Lanka in 2018, I went snorkeling it was truly amazing! We made sure to not upset it and kept our distance, it was breathtaking!

Highlighted

That sounds so cool @Claire-RO!
I get to go to Bondi tomorrow! I can't wait!
Highlighted

@Claire-RO  I am super impressed that you won a sumo wrestling competition!!! And living in NY as a songwriter sounds like my actual dream as a teenager. Shame I can't actually sing Smiley Wink 

Loving this activity, here's some of mine

1. I was in the Sydney 2000 Olympics... but not for sport. 

2. I was in the world's biggest marching band, and so spent several weeks on a giant band camp in bathurst with band geeks from all over the world (see above, it was for the olympics We played in the Opening and Closing cermonies, televised to millions of people. Crazy, and definitely something I NEVER thought I would do!). 

3. I am obsessed with succulents. 

4. I have always wanted to go snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef, and have promised myself I will book a trip sometime in the next 2 years

5. I have a really bad sense of direction, and before GPS was a thing I used to get lost CONSTANTLY. 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

I too really like the learning about the Cold War and the soviets. Have you read Doctor Shivago?

Highlighted

I don't know if I've ever done this so here it goes! 

• I am proud to say I grew up in a rainbow family and will be marching with my dad in Mardi Gras this year for the second time. 
  • I have two tattoo's and I'll be getting another this year which I'm super excited about. 
  • In a previous job I won "Best Dancer" award at an end of year celebration 
  • I consider myself an auntie to my brothers dog. I taught him how to sit on his bum and put his paws up, like a meerkat. GIF by Nat Geo Wild
  • I have a super eclectic taste in music. At the moment I'm listening to a lot of Mac Demarco Heart 
Highlighted

(Oh yes your taste in music is amazing @Bre-RO!)
Highlighted

1.have a cat 

2.like to draw and paint 

3.love video games 

4.Reading 

5. Listening to music 

Highlighted

Hello and welcome @WorriedGirl246! Heart Do you have any favourite video games? We have a video games thread around here somewhere if you wanted to share more there! Smiley Very Happy