cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

How on earth did a katana pass through customs?

Maybe it was bought from within Australia?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

1. im a dramatic person

2. im very loud

3. but i love silence

4. I love the sunshine

5. i often wonder what life will be like without university assessment to do ;P

1. I love horror movies.
2. I also love the sunshine.
3. I have a bachelors degree, but I'm still at uni.
4. Pictures of baby sloths warm my heart. They are just the cutest. Smiley Happy
5. I'm an aunty and those kids mean the world to me.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

1- i have very crooked pinky fingers

2- i want to write film scripts for a living

3- i hate masking tape ( there is a reason)

4- my feet are very large for a girl

5- i can flip part of my mouth so when i smile really big some of he inner wall looks like it comes out ( its hard to describe)

I'm very intrigued what the reason is behind the masking tape hatred now @Lyssmad !

haha, i had an art assignment with lots of straight lines. to keep them straight i had to double masking tape some lines, and because it was a bold black line i had to do it on either side. sometimes i would have to do this more than once to even the paint. and so many little squares.... i have been through so many roles of masking tape that the noise of it ripping and the colour and ughh i just can't stand it anymore!  :-P its weird but...... is it what you thought? what about you? what are some of your random facts?

PS: thanks for the reply- it's one of my first!

That's not at all what I was thinking @Lyssmad but it makes sense. I don't know what I thought it would be actually. Maybe a giant roll of masking tape ran over your dog over something? Haha!

Ok, here are some random things about me:

- I sunburn super easily despite having Italian parents with tanned skin. Guess that gene missed me. I'm sunburnt right now actually (damn it!)

- I love Diet Coke but hate regular Coke. Too syrupy.

- I spent most of yesterday researching how to make your own cheese. It seems like a lot of effort.

- My pets have all been named after people or characters I admire.

- I was terrified of sharks and then I actually held one whilst snorkelling in Belize and now I'm not as scared anymore!

- I absolutely strongly dislike the word extraordinary. Do you say it as extra-ordinary or extrordinary? It boggles my mind... arghghg!!! Smiley SadSmiley Sad
- I probably have OCD except when it comes to keeping a clean room, a clean surface. No, it's only with the little things Smiley Happy
- Um... I have a terrible memory except when it comes to TV shows or movies that I have only watched once or twice and can quote almost perfectly. (and am forced to correct anyone who gets even the smallest, insignificant detail incorrect)
- I am under a roof... hehe. I was going to say I am under the firm belief that straws are a gift to mankind as they make it easier for liquids to be consumed without needing to use the arms, hands, wrists or head or whatever to lift the drink to the lips and tilt so that the liquid falls into the mouth... Smiley Happy
- I have 8 of the 10 Marvel twisty-head toys that you get from Kinder Surprises. (Must get last two!!)

That's five right? Anyways there you go! Five more random things about me!

1. I can go from geek to girly girl to punk rocker in 0.2 seconds

2. I sneeze like crazy after I eat Vegemite (idk why) which really upsets me because I loooooooove Vegemite

3. I have a cat. I love him. He makes me so happy faced.

4. I spend waaaaaaaaay too much time in the internet

5. I love all things musical, artsy or creative