cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

1. I'm a history and crime junkie.

2. I love country music and prefer this to mainstream music  - odd I know, but my stepdad got me into and I've grown up with it since

3. I'm the youngest kid in my family, inluding my step siblings 

4. People think i'm younger than I am - and I hate it!

5. I would rather camp in the country then spend time in the city- including shopping!

1. I usually have mermaid hair and atm its quite plain and I feel boring and sad about it

2. I am usually the talest girl in any friend group however when I started uni I became close with three girls, two of which are taller than me.. its weird!!

3. Its my birthday on Friday (the 13th.. dun dun dunnn!)

4. My dog is basically my child... srs

5. I want to travel the world already!

1. Mermaids exist - dont tell me they dont

2. I wear glasses to read 

3. I have moved four times in four years

4. I hate mushrooms! i think i have shared this before but it must be known Smiley Tongue

5. I love candles 

HAPPY BDAY FOR TOMORROW @hartley_ !!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Doing this AGAIN
1. I hate spiders "they are more scared of you than you are of them". Um, that explains them deciding to come near me and scare me.
2. I have a freckle on my right palm (which is super weird cause so does my housemate and one of my favourite singers has a song that is loosely connected to a freckle on his right palm)
3. I'm supposed to have reading glasses but my dog stepped on them and I haven't gone back to get more
4. I have a backpack that has a hole in the bottom and I know this, yet I still use it and wonder where all my coins have gone.
5. My housemates lizard enclosure lid fell on my head on Monday when I was feeding it, now have a scab in between my eyes. Ouch.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Lol good grammar me - I wasn't feeding the enclosure... just the lizard
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

thanks @Sophie-RO !!

1) Im clumsy

2) im a nerd

3) Running away from home is what i intend to do when im 18

4) Ive never met a boy who i like or who likesme

5) ive got the worlds stricktest parents ever

@mission - Don't be inconfident! I am sure you are a awesome person and one day you will get someone you truly deserve. Don't think people don't like you because we never know! We cannot read other people's minds Smiley Wink It's good to have strict parents - it only means they care about you and you are fortunate to have parents like that Smiley Very Happy

ABOUT ME 

1) I love bass & techno music (Basshunter fan)

2) I exercise with loud music on and usually gets yelled at from my parents (oooppps!)

3) I am a Tomboy

4) Favourite subject; Business Studies

5) Love designing posters, presentations and brochures etc. (see below)

Doni's oreos prez slide 2.jpg

1. I am a totally foodie , I read food, I cook all the time and I love to eat it all the time 

2. I am currently studying a bachelor of psychology

3. I  love horror movies

4. I have lost 10 kgs in the 2 months

5. I have never left Australia