cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

@Cesj wrote:

2. I like mint ice cream and cookie dough together, or if there is no mint ice cream ill just have cookie dough raw

Smiley Tongue Whenever I make choc chip cookies I always save some of the dough to eat raw. SO GOOD! Smiley Happy
Are you a cone or tub/bowl sort of ice cream person? I don't like cones much because they can go soggy and some don't taste as nice. 

2. I like mint ice cream 

oh SNAP! I'm obsessed... Not with the cookie dough part though!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Following on from my intro on the 'Who's behind ReachOut.com' thread here are my 5 random things...

1. I love sloths

2. I have to listen to something while going to sleep, usually podcasts, usually This American Life

3. I hate chickeny chicken, fishy fish and meaty meat. Not a fan of strong flavoured proteins...

4. I dont really like parties (except dinner parties)

5. I love the tv show Girls

5 random things........................................................

1. I listen to YouTube all day at work. I love the excitement of choosing a new random song each time one finishes.

2. I have a cat, and she has wool instead of fur.

3. I'm a huge fan of nailpolish

4. I find stacking books very soothing

5. I like using pacers more than standard lead pencils.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And still, I rise.

@Cesj, LUTW & Sophie - SNAP! I love choc mint icecream, but I don't eat dairy anymore, which is probably the saddest thing ever because you can't get vegan chocmint icecream Smiley Sad I may need to get really creative in the kitchen!

@Rosie - I want to meet your cat. Can you shear her? I imagine that would be the coolest thing ever. You could knit a cat-wool beanie! Okay, calming down now...
Also, pacers for the win.

@Rosie: That sounds cool. What breed is your cat?

1. I spend more time with my cat than any human. I recently bought a black and white cat onesie so that we could pretend to be twins.

2. I work in outdoor recreation and am qualified to teach a heap of things like archery, rock climbing, high ropes, canoeing, etc.

3. In just over three months I will have finished my first degree! Woooooo! But I'm not sure what I want to do next.

4. The last few years I've become a bit of a travel freak. Last year I visited Vietnam, Thailand, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, Germany, The Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, UK & North America and this year I'm headed to India, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. 

5. I have a tendancy to spontaneously do things like cut/dye my hair, and get new piercings or tattoos. I've given myself a tattoo ban (last one was in February), and I seem to be cutting my hair more in compensation...

(and another, because I'm cheating) 6. My sister and I look like twins, despite being two & a half years different in age. 

1. I have considered applying to be a disney princess in a couple of years. (I have decided to leave it as a very far back back-up)
2. I much prefer fiction books, yet I'm currently reading 3 non-fiction books.
3. My favourite colour for the last couple of years has been red, but I doubt anyone I know would think so.
4. I currently have the eyes of a maltese fixed on me.
5. Very happy that there was a bird avatar option.

@gail - I am in love with #1. That is the best thing ever!

1. I love smileys(although I haven't worked out why they don't appear in my post yet)

2. I love random conversations

3. Purple is my favourite colour

4. I love to write

5. I hear music is everywhere i go....