cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 random things about you!

yay so glad you've joined us @beagle866- thanks for sharing! So cute about your beagle and cat Heart

1) I had scoliosis medical procedure when I was 15. I'm certain some of you have seen the scar on my back, however have been too decent to even consider asking about it. That is what it's from.

2) I've lived in New Orleans my whole life (truly, I'm checking the Westbank) and the main other spot I would need to live is New York, in spite of the fact that I have never been there.

3) I will attempt any sustenance at any rate once. I'm entirely brave with regards to nourishment and I adore finding new things I like.

4) I loathe purchasing retail, since I sense that I'm getting ripped off. I adore markdown stores and thrift stores. When I discover a fresh out of the plastic new dress at a thrift store for under $20, I have an inclination that I've "won" looking for the day.

5) I'm a feline individual! I like puppies, as well, and might want to possess one sometime in the future, yet I have just at any point had kitties.

1. I am unashamedly still in love with bubble gum ice cream with M&Ms and little marshmallow pieces

2. I still play Sims (2,3,4) 

3. I have an adorable German Shepherd pup (her name is Lana) 

4. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime (all time fave anime: DBZ) 

5. I used to be the fussiest eater ( e.g. would take off all the toppings from pizza) and now I have tried chicken feet, liver balls, pig ears and much more (all thanks to my lovely boyfriend) <3 

1. I own 4 ducks Smiley Happy
2. I know how to Latin dance
3. I've run a half marathon
4. I've read over 200 books
5. My next travel destination is: Melbourne!

1. I just love dancing, any form, name it and I have tried it atleast once

2. I live in my own world

3. I often worry about the meaning of life and how to live it

4. I love poetry

5. At this point in my life, I want to feel really connected to someone which is what I am not getting and that is why I am quite frustrated most of the time

1. im really into philosophy and meta-physics

2. love to write poetry, song lyrics and creative writing

3. im a vegetarian because i want to be kind to all living creatures

4. my music taste is super diverse e.g eminem, schoolboy Q, erza furman, the smiths, skeggs, ocean allley, ruel, roy woods, bryan adams, etc 

5. im super spiritual but not religous, more like souls and moon phases and crystals

1. I really love science and learning
2. For 8 years I watched Grey's anatomy series on a loop to go to sleep
3. I have a dog called oscar who is a kelpie
4. I have just started ordering hellofresh to save some time grocery shopping a couple of nights a week
5. I never finished high school but did a bridging course to get into uni

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

1. I once played a crab in a school production.

2. I know how to knit beanies.

3. I played the triangle in the school band.

4. I can name the first 40 elements on the periodic table.

5. I learned all 50 states of America for fun. 

Hey all, I'm new to this thread.
1. I'm currently single (my ex broke up with me;( ).
2. I live in QLD
3. I have 4 siblings. I am de oldest...
4. I have my mum's bad knees.
5. I seem like an angel at school, but really... I'm a demon...

I am really struggling at school this year. My friend turned on me, and now I am being told that my 'friend' called me a female dog. After all this, I feel like I'm being electrocuted, when I should feel this emotionally. My other thread on this is in Tough Times Something's not right. If you have suggestions, please go there. Thanks for the random stuff about me thing! That was fun. Smiley Wink

hey i'm new- had so many mental breakdowns about yr 12 and need somewhere that i won't feel judged.

idk im not that interesting but here are my facts

1. I taught myself 4 instruments

2. I draw flowers and stars on my papers when i'm bored

3. my favourite flowers are any small white ones

4. my sister's boyfriend has beef with callum from 5sos

5. i hate cats