cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Virtual RO SLEEPOVER!

Hey guys. I was looking through the threads here, and I found on the third page, that there was a virtual sleepover thread. So I thought, How about I make these two users happy, and create a fresh thread, so that we can all have a virtual sleepover!

We can talk about all these different things, but we must keep it lighthearted and positive!

What do you guys think?

I'll tag some users to get the party started!

@Bananatime04 @mspaceK @indieinsanus @annabethxchase @litgym @DruidChild @Jess1-RO @Jesika @Sammyye @scared01 @Andrea-RO @Puppies026 @N1ghtW1ng @queenP @Bee @lennycat2017 @blobby  @hellofriend @smileandwave 

Come on over guys!!

Re: A Virtual RO SLEEPOVER!

What night is this?

Not sure yet. I'll have to ask everyone when they're available. What do you think?

Sounds good!

When do you think we should do it?

We’ll have to see when there are people available before we pick a day.. I don’t mind but not tomorrow night!

That's an awesome idea xXLexi_Lou122Xx !! Would be so fun to stay up and talk about random things! Unfortunately I have been trying to fix my sleeping pattern as I have to wake up early quite often these days but I'm defs down to pop in and hang out for a bit till it gets late for me hahaha
But I'm sure you guys will continue to have heaps of fun after!! Smiley Very Happy

Ok @Bananatime04! I need to rest after my rehearsals anyway. Hopefully I don't get sick during rehearsals....

That's all good @Puppies026! We still have to pick a night, but it should be soon!

sounds good
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I really like this idea. I'm not sure how late it entails us staying up! I'm good most nights because my schedule is unpredictable except i know i have early starts Sat and Sun :/ but I would like to contribute where I can.