cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMAA - peppermintpeony

@peppermintpeony has volunteered to be the next person in the hot seat!

Here's a quick reminder of the rules:
For the next week you can ask peppermintpeony pretty much whatever you want and they'll have a crack at answering as many questions as they can! Remember, they can only give you answers within the guidelines though and don't have to answer right away (or at all)! Other than that though, go nuts!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Re: AMAA - peppermintpeony

Hahahahhaha oh dear! What have I signed up for!? Cat LOL Cat LOL Cat LOL

Muahaha it's fun, honest!

okay @peppermintpeony what is your favourite breed of dog, cat and bird.

Can you do a handstand? How long for?

Hillary or Trump?

@peppermintpeony Smiley Happy 

Would you rather be able to teleport or time travel? 

What country would you most like to visit? 

@Ben-RO I absolutely adore all dogs but have a soft spot for schnauzers. I love Siamese cats. As for bird... I think finches are sweet!

I pole dance, and so can do a handstand against the pole. But I have to get onto the pole upside down, and then come down onto my hands. Or I can wrap my legs on the pole and walk my way up into a handstand position. I can probably hold it for several minutes? I haven't tried though!!! I would like to do free standing handstands someday in the not too distant future.

Hillary.

@DruidChild Teleport! There isn't a stand out #1 country, but I have a bit of a fascination with Iceland and The Galapogas. It's so expensive to go to these places though, so Japan, The US, and Canada are my 'realistic' most desired travel destinations!

@peppermintpeony

Coke or pepsi?

What would you spend $1 million on?

What's your favourite movie?

@Lula Pepsi!

If suddenly handed $1 Million, I'd probably keep it in the bank to accumulate interest for a while... and then buy property? Pretty boring and sensible. Woman Very Happy And then I'd adopt a bunch of dogs. Woman Very Happy

Ahh I don't have a standout favourite... I love Beginners, Short Term 12, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Never Let Me Go... there are propbably more... Oh dear.

@peppermintpeony well yeah, you're gonna need somewhere to keep all those dogs, so property sounds like a pretty good idea to me Smiley Happy

LOVE Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It's definitely one of my all time faves too.

How did you come up with your username? What is it based on?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ