cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ATSI Gathering Place

My apology was to his work team as that wasn’t fair for me to behave like that when they did nothing wrong, even if they did it was still inappropriate, he wasn’t there at the time but still important for me to apologise to all of them.
I’m not too sure yet, probably next week @lennycat2017 we catch up at least once a week sometimes more often it just depends on what’s happening, but we definitely communicate through phone/text (their work phone) quite often so we will be able to talk about updates around how things are progressing/ideas for sponsorship etc as it happens. He can’t promise anything, made that really clear to me. The team there will keep an eye on options for me. He offered to speak to my counsellor on the phone about last week if I thought it might help but I’m not sure.

@Saltwaterdreamtime that's awesome to hear, I'm sure they all really appreciated it. 

It's really good that you have him as a frequent support that you can reach out to during this time. I hope that it works out for you Heart

It is also nice of him to offer to speak with your counsellor for you, sounds like he's looking out for your best interest and making sure you have a lot of support! If you are not comfortable with the idea that is completely understandable, however it is definitely a good idea to keep your counsellor up to date with whats going on. Have you spoken with your counsellor recently? 

Highlighted

No @lennycat2017 I don’t like going to see them. 

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime how are you today? I'm sorry that you don't like to see them Smiley Sad. Do you feel like trying a new counsellor would be a good idea for you? 

At least you have your YSW that you are happy to talk with! 

No it’s not the counsellor themselves @lennycat2017

@Saltwaterdreamtime if you're comfortable with it, could you expand on what you mean about it not being the counsellor themselves? It's okay if you don't want to! I just want to make sure we can support you in the right way if there is anything going on Smiley Happy 

I just don’t like counselling @lennycat2017 I like my ysw better

@Saltwaterdreamtime that's understandable! Everyone has a preference for how they like to connect with people and what they are comfortable with Smiley Happy. Counselling isn't for everyone and it is good that you have another support system! 

Have you had any updates from you YSW? 

No I don’t think he’s at work at the moment @lennycat2017

@Saltwaterdreamtime keep us updated Smiley Happy and hope you have a good day today.