cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ATSI Gathering Place

Hi @Saltwaterdreamtime, I am so sorry for your loss Heart How are you going after hearing the news? Sending lots of support your way today!

Is there anyone that is able to support you to travel?

Check out our community activities calendar for September 2019 here

Not really. I spoke to my mentors, i didn’t mention the money because i don’t want to bother them and they have helped me out every other time with getting there @Jess1-RO
They suggested that if I’m not going to work today to do something instead not just sit at home so I went for a big surf

and i get scared borrowing money from people because i know i won’t be able to pay it back to them

if i do it will be a really long time before i can pay it all

That's understandable that you don't feel like asking for money @Saltwaterdreamtime. I am really glad to hear you have reached out to your mentors for support today, it sounds like they have offered some good suggestions to help you get through the day today- surfing is a great idea. Will they be around to chat if you need support in the coming days? 

Losing someone is really painful, and I want you to know that we are here for you, and it sounds like your mentors are there for you too Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for September 2019 here
Highlighted

Thank you. Yeah they will be, @Jess1-RO just really need to get there though

It’s iust shit

and I don’t know what I’m going to do

I need $1500 that I don’t have

@Saltwaterdreamtime I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Heart
Losing someone can be so painful, we're here for you Heart

I'm so glad that you were able to talk to your mentors about it! So glad to hear they will be available for you in the coming days for you x

Sounds like the money is a big issue for you. I'm not quite sure how to help, but I really hope you can get there

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart